Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 December, 03:24
Please will u pray for me? thx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Is everything OK? Of course I will pray for you. Sending you lots of love too. We're here for you. hugs
04:34 AM - Dec 08, 2022
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 December, 06:03
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Im throwing up non-stop, cant keep water down. Also my computer is crashed and Im upset about it. Just blah. I love U. ❀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 December, 08:29
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
πŸ’™I am so sorry. Do you think you have the flu or ate something bad? I feel like I can't trust any food I eat. Last night I went to eat a bowl of organic cereal and something in it was weird. It was like I was chewing on a huge chunk of something salty. I had to spit it out and I literally am afraid to eat. I know the frustration of losing a laptop doing this work. First my fan burned out so I ordered parts and fixed it. Then I couldn't turn it on at all. If you lived close to me, I would try to fix it for you. Spending money on a new one was no fun right now but I found a good deal in Target on a Lenovo. I pray you feel better soon. There are herbal teas for stomach issues. I wish I could help. Let me know if I can do anything for you. I am here. Try and stay hydrated. Sending healing thoughts, love and a hug. πŸ’™πŸΈπŸŒ»