Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
09 December, 12:20
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
God bless Lauren and Keep her and shine YOur face upon her. amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
09 December, 08:03
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
1 thes.

....and i was despaired even for life-- but for the prayers of the saints God delivered me, i am delivered and i will continue to be delivered...... paul the apostle

me too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
08 December, 04:59
🙏 ♥ 🙏

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
08 December, 03:52
God, I come before you, with a humble and contrite heart.
I am asking favor for someone else and not myself.
Please send an angel of protection over Lauren. Please remove any blockages from holy spirit and connect her to your love and grace.
Keep her safe, keep her healthy and most of all let her know she is not alone. Give her strength to battle her demons and victory of light over darkness.
In your name we pray....

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
08 December, 03:27
I hope and pray you'll feel better.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 December, 03:20
🙏🙏🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 December, 02:52
Sending prayers Lauren…may God bless and protect you always and in all ways. I humbly make this request in the name of Jesus AMEN
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

connie wright @cowri
08 December, 02:49
🙏🙏🙏

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
08 December, 02:47
prayers

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 December, 02:44
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over Lauren. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen ♥️

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
08 December, 02:38
always sweetheart.🙏💕

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
08 December, 02:36
Always Do
😊

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 December, 02:45
In response IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 to his Publication
Thank u so much 💖

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
08 December, 02:34
praying for you patriot and fren. ❤️❤️❤️

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
08 December, 02:31
🙏🏼🤍

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
08 December, 02:30
🔥 May the HAND of GOD touch you, the SPIRIT of GOD restore and renew your vessel, and HIS SMILE shine down upon you and uplift your entire LIFE- in the HOLY NAME of CHRIST JESUS. ✝️

"But they that wait upon the Lord
shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary;
and they shall walk, and not faint."
(Isaiah 40:31, KJV)

I love you, Sister.

❤️

WWG☝️WGA 🐸

08 December, 02:42
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Thank you brother 🙏 ❤
Love U too 🤗

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
08 December, 02:28
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
08 December, 02:26
No, because I don't know you.

08 December, 02:43
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Lol are you serious or joking?
Cause if ur joking thats hilarious but if serious thats just fucked up. 😳😃

Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
08 December, 02:24
🙏❤️

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
08 December, 02:21
Prayers up ❤️🙏

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
08 December, 02:16
I'll be sure to say a prayer for you, Lauren.
I wish you strength and hope everything gets better for you soon.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
08 December, 01:52
💖🙏🙏🙏

IAM NJoy @NJoy
08 December, 05:08
🙏

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
08 December, 04:50
in latin 👍

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
08 December, 04:42
❣️🙏🏻❣️

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 December, 04:34
Is everything OK? Of course I will pray for you. Sending you lots of love too. We're here for you. hugs

08 December, 06:03
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Im throwing up non-stop, cant keep water down. Also my computer is crashed and Im upset about it. Just blah. I love U. ❤

Miss. Messina @Messina
08 December, 04:31
you ok ? 🙏❤️

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
08 December, 04:28
🙏🙏🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 December, 04:22
❣️