LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 December, 01:45 (E)
The hidden TRUTH of what the birth of Cristos is really all about. WE are the 2nd coming of Christ, the collective ascended. The Vatican will not tell you their lies, or they'll lose all their slaved sheep for LOOShH in giving one's pwr to their timeline trap in their stories, to idol worship externally, when everything what the bible says is internal. All the answers & gateway back to Heaven is all w/in not outside of self. I've shared truth back on twitter & even here, but most are not ready to accept it & few unfollowed me even,meaning it's a sign one hasn't fully gone thru their own pentecost/christ oil ascension process. BTW, this is the true Jim Carey (WHs know, & he's been part of the movie BTS), not vrilled-clone, as many celebs have who did the SRA stuff & been hunted/purged by Q-mil/grd crew in past H-wood ops during the 2018 govt shutdown, as I'd hear the mil helos hover my house past midnite into wee hrs towards LB harbor,w/ team above. https://youtu.be/ONcvij_pA...
"This Is The Sacred Secret" | INSTANT THIRD EYE ACTIVATION - YouTube

Jim Carrey's Full Explanation of Sacred Secretion and Cerebrospinal Fluid. The Christ Within.Many thanks to Dr. Santos Bonacci. Subscribe to his channel: htt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
I liked this explanation. Did a guided meditation the other day by Joe Dispenza, on opening the third eye by breathing technique which brings the oil upward. I think I need a lot of practice. Will try again.
09:36 PM - Dec 07, 2022
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 December, 10:00
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Yes, it takes practice w/ meditation & also internal healing/purging of the past & staying in higher vibrations,as much as possible. When you start to feel some back/muscle pain, that's a good sign of the oil is moving thru the spine. And when ppl starts to feel ie vertigo/HBP out of the blue, when one hasn't had it before, that's the activation of the 3rd eye, in stages. Bc for me 1st time was after closing out my father/daughter karmic lesson, & 6 mos later, huge pineal gland activation that led to painful double vision that I couldn't drive, & had to take leave fr work. FFwd, team above told me that was my 1st stage (a major one) of pineal gland activation (telepath/clairvoyance heightened since). 3 yrs later, my mom/I karmic lesson of forgiveness, forgiving her fr childhood trauma of abuse, huge energy lifted off. Again 6 mos later, not as big of symptom like '14, but only a vertigo/nausea that lasted for a day. The process of kundalini takes abt 6 mos, per my experience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
07 December, 10:34
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Thank you so much for your story. I'm sorry that you had a lot of trauma in your childhood. You are to be commended for forgiveness and bringing closure to the abuse you suffered. Interesting to know that it takes a lot of time, and doesn't just come with one or two sessions. God bless.