Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 December, 10:47
Haven’t REAL Patriots been warning about Stew Peters for some time?

Do your research.
Connect the dots.
Draw your own conclusions.

#MOSSADMEDIAMATRIX

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
07 December, 03:50
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I jumped ship from Peters once he took advantage of Ally Carter. Used her for the sensational story but did NOTHING to help her. Promised to put her in touch with people. Ally is still on the run now 2 years... she had to threaten cease and desist on him so he wouldn't keep using her story for 'views'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 December, 03:59
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
Thats what you call Whistleblower TRAPS.

Collect the intel, then leave whistleblower with help or hope.

=The consider us to be the fly (specifically the feeder). > money , loosh, etc.

Joe and Mike Flim Flam Flynn have done this.

These people are sick.

33 comms are heavy rn.

> Tippy Top of the Pyramid.

2 pics

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 December, 08:36
interesting is spells “lyn”

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 December, 08:38
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Like Lynn Forester de Rothschild > [Y]

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 December, 08:44
Flynn is still up in the air with me. He’s flip flopping so much, I just don’t pay attention to any of them anymore. 👍🏻👍🏻

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 December, 08:49
You have moved past that distraction. Time to level up 💯

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 December, 09:29

Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 December, 09:49
I’ll go down fighting. I’ll never stop. Never. I am one of God’s anointed. I know the assignment. I’m flipping tables day and night. 😎

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 December, 09:35
Cont….

My phone is definitely hacked. My messages disappear, a couple of my friends hv said that i hv completely disappeared in their contacts. My computer at work makes a buzz noise when i log in. People at work are freaked out. My email that i was writing started erasing “backspace” like someone was holding down the backspace key
I recorded it. That’s happened on my phone, my PC, my work computer. So definitely not a glitch.
They can come and get it cuz i don’t give a flying FUCK

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 December, 09:49
9:35 = 17.

IF GOD US FOR US, WHO US AGAINST US?

I BELIEVE !

I BELIEVE THAT WE !

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN !