Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 December, 07:27
This afternoon, I was watering plants and heard helicopters coming in from the East. They were low, and to the Sputh.

However as I watched, they began to move towards me. They were not moving very fast, and, as I said they were low - I think they must have been grazing that 500ft minimum.

It was an odd sensation that came over me, as they passed overhead.

Yes, I waved.

They were large, and the battleship gray. The lead one had a stretcher attached to its side - or at least that is what it looked like.

I normally take note of any artillery they seem to have, as they pass, usually well to the North, or South of the house, but in this instance, I was just focused on their nearness, and the sound... it was strange...

Here I am watering plants, and to all intents and purposes, they changed direction, and flew RIGHT over me, for no apparent reason, other than they could.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 December, 09:17
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
It just felt odd...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396