Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
This afternoon, I was watering plants and heard helicopters coming in from the East. They were low, and to the Sputh.

However as I watched, they began to move towards me. They were not moving very fast, and, as I said they were low - I think they must have been grazing that 500ft minimum.

It was an odd sensation that came over me, as they passed overhead.

Yes, I waved.

They were large, and the battleship gray. The lead one had a stretcher attached to its side - or at least that is what it looked like.

I normally take note of any artillery they seem to have, as they pass, usually well to the North, or South of the house, but in this instance, I was just focused on their nearness, and the sound... it was strange...

Here I am watering plants, and to all intents and purposes, they changed direction, and flew RIGHT over me, for no apparent reason, other than they could.
07:27 PM - Dec 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
07 December, 09:28
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
😲 one today west of Indy...Circled a few times, then went northeast. It wasn't your normal chopper either. To me...not the best vision, it looked to be a Navy logo. Not normal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
07 December, 09:32
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
My coworker and I were commenting on the sound as we looked out the window.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 December, 09:33
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
Yes, Navy was what came to my mind, but we are a days drive ftom the coast, so I am thinking they must have been on a long ride, and refueling at the regional airport just across the valley.

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
07 December, 08:01
same thing in NC here about 3:00 pm. 🇺🇸🧐

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 December, 09:16
In response Cornell Qarcia77 to his Publication
This was at about 11:45, it was just the deliberate way they turned and came over... it wasn't windy either, which could have explained their odd approach to the regional airport, it definitely wasn't the usual flight pattern.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 December, 07:30
creepy

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 December, 09:17
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
It just felt odd...