Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
The American72 @TheAmerican72
07 February, 04:49
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Definitely a hit job. Could've been Hillary. Could've been Bill. Could've been the people who won the both of them.
But it was definitely a hit job.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
06 February, 09:58
I hear she has been dealt with, I sure hope so!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
06 February, 09:19
I hope we get to see a list of the people Killary had killed. Wonder what the count actually is?

Jack’s Mama @HMH
06 February, 09:19
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Isn't it like 60?

Monnie Epperson @Monnie
06 February, 09:14
😢

Lily Morales @Pachimama
06 February, 08:54
Yeap, that bitch is a killer, I hope we see her ass being executed, I pray we will!

Monnie Epperson @Monnie
06 February, 09:14
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
agree...