Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 December, 12:06
It has been reported by Anons
that when you see Real Estate for SALE
it means the deep state demon has been arrested
& assets seized 💥

___
qthestormrider
→ Many missing in the Royal family (not reported)
UK MAJESTY major castles, estates CLOSED
→ many CCP Elites are missing (not reported)
→ many missing in the U.S. > ELITES > CELEBRITIES
MILITARY personnel, CIA, FBI AGENTS (not reported)
→ DC GHOST TOWN / NO MONEY, BROKE DISTRICT
10 square miles of central DC buildings closed down. EMPTY.
→ CHINA CCP ELITE fortress & dynasty homes & Estates
EMPTY/deserted...

If you don't know what's happening . You'll never know!!!
___

👇 Beyonce & JayZ St. Bart house for SALE
which is a MAJOR CHILD TRAFFICKING AREA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
07 December, 09:19
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Dammit! 😖 ...i liked Bruce.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
07 December, 09:47
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Yeah what these people do in the back rooms makes me sick to think how we admired and like sick sick people

Victor This Guy @This_guy
Yes and then put it in our faces too! The reason soo many are unwilling to see Truth is cuz its humiliating! It was tremendously humiliating for me anyway! Also until people can admit they KNOW NOTHING...they will never learn what we already know...and have proven to ourselves thru research. 4 to 6%. Casualties and morons...idgets, and bufoons! U rock Sneakers!!! Be well! 🤍🏁
10:06 AM - Dec 07, 2022
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
07 December, 10:22
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Today I was upset because on a zoom meeting of AA I mentioned Balenciaga and they all looked at me like what are you talking about They said oh that's and expensive line of clothes they knew nothing about there promoting Pedophilia MSM is enemy of the people

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 December, 11:34
Sneakers you sowed many truth seeds in that meeting. Job well done! It will be all worth it as they sprout in due time. It won't be the last time they hear that evil company's name.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
07 December, 11:56
The twenty something youngins at the coffee shop asked me about baalenciaga. They know I know things. About a year ago one of them asked me about the red shoes, I was both pleasantly surprised and horrified.

Don't stop - critical mass is on the horizon.