Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 December, 08:51
I need prayers...I was told tonight after being yelled at by my boss if I couldn't make something happen my job was at stake...been crying for hours and have been stressed for days....I have given alot of my life to this company...paid on salary for 45 hours but typically work 50-60 a week and answer calls at all hours...i am the most loyal person to them...but I don't like ultimstives

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 December, 09:28
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
No one threatens an Anon and makes it through unscathed. You want us to dig on him? 🤣❤❤❤😁👍
A Supervisor once did that to me decades ago and I stood up and told him that "HIS job was at stake, that if my performance was poor, it was a reflection of HIS poor management skills." (Flipped the tables on him.)

Didn't care if he fired me. I was looking for a job when I found that one. He didn't fire me.... and he left the company 5 months later when he got fired for harassment.

You work your 40 and no more. Overtime, even salaried, cannot be demanded without further compensation under the law. Your salary is contracted for 40 hours. Start easing back to 40 hours and clock out.

It's kinda like an "I see your harassment and I'll raise you a perfect 40 hour week and you can shove the rest." POKER GAME

He won't fire you. Dry those eyes. You have the control. ❤ God will do the rest. ❤ I'm putting you on my Prayer Wall!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Thanks Mama T!! I appreciate your words, I needed to hewr them. He is the owner of the company and has unrealistic expectations sometimes. i talked to my director last night and she is stepping in and talking to him. Thank you for the prayers...much love ❤️
08:23 AM - Dec 07, 2022
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
07 December, 11:17
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
God has sent you an answer already. ❤