Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
I need prayers...I was told tonight after being yelled at by my boss if I couldn't make something happen my job was at stake...been crying for hours and have been stressed for days....I have given alot of my life to this company...paid on salary for 45 hours but typically work 50-60 a week and answer calls at all hours...i am the most loyal person to them...but I don't like ultimstives
08:51 PM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
My Watershed Moment @Organic729
06 December, 11:18
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
06 December, 10:35
Prayers sent
Do the best you can
Don the Amour of God.
Manifest something you like.
🙏💞🙏😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
06 December, 10:01
....maybe bc you are the head not the tail. so .... the end.

amen.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
06 December, 09:33
🙏🏼🙏🏼

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 December, 09:28
No one threatens an Anon and makes it through unscathed. You want us to dig on him? 🤣❤❤❤😁👍
A Supervisor once did that to me decades ago and I stood up and told him that "HIS job was at stake, that if my performance was poor, it was a reflection of HIS poor management skills." (Flipped the tables on him.)

Didn't care if he fired me. I was looking for a job when I found that one. He didn't fire me.... and he left the company 5 months later when he got fired for harassment.

You work your 40 and no more. Overtime, even salaried, cannot be demanded without further compensation under the law. Your salary is contracted for 40 hours. Start easing back to 40 hours and clock out.

It's kinda like an "I see your harassment and I'll raise you a perfect 40 hour week and you can shove the rest." POKER GAME

He won't fire you. Dry those eyes. You have the control. ❤ God will do the rest. ❤ I'm putting you on my Prayer Wall!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 December, 08:23
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Thanks Mama T!! I appreciate your words, I needed to hewr them. He is the owner of the company and has unrealistic expectations sometimes. i talked to my director last night and she is stepping in and talking to him. Thank you for the prayers...much love ❤️

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
06 December, 09:20
🙏🙏🙏So much is out there, play nice, get you resume out ASAP. Offense even if you don't feel it, leap and grow, sounds like you can't do more there.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
06 December, 09:18
🙏💖

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 December, 09:17
Sounds like it's time to close this chapter
Be looking for another job - I've seen some good advice already in the comments
You deserve better - boss yelling at you is *not* professional

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
06 December, 09:17
praying you get the courage to get uncomfortable for a bit because you know your worth and dont deserve that. if i were you i would quit. take your loyalty elsewhere someone else will appreciate you more i promise 😍😍 sending you love and hugs. dont cry over a boss its not worth it. you are amazing ♥️🌷🌹

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 December, 09:16
🙏💛

If you can't , produce the next best thing and let him know his demand was not realistic.

You got this!👍

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 December, 09:09
Quit. Go for a job earning 20 grand more a year and less hours. Never Ever let them make you cry. Pull yourself together smile do what they want while interviewing for better hours better pay and then tell them you found your value somewhere else. Get out of there its a bad abusive relatioship be kinder to yourself. You got this!!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 December, 09:23
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Ps: Im telling you what I would tell my own daughter. Always know your value and never under estimate your own power or your own value.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
06 December, 09:07
Not cool of "the boss"at all. Believing a better way presents itself to you. Prayers up 🙏. Peace to your heart.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 December, 08:25
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Thanks Joey, you made me smile...much love to you

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
06 December, 09:02
update your resume go to HR apply for a new jobs and report your narcissistic boss.... obviously he is falling short and blaming it on you

connie wright @cowri
06 December, 09:01
🙏💞💞🙏
I have been there done that.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 December, 09:00
Omg! Praying for you that everything you need comes together. I’m sorry you are going through this, I hope everything gets better asap! 🙏🏻💓✨

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
06 December, 08:59
Sorry to hear about so much stress. Praying that things get better.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 December, 08:59
look for another.job first
anything. even if you're over-qualified.
y ou can look for better later.
just find something quick for now, keep one toe in the game and get out
no one should be yelling at you

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 December, 09:00
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
just don't be rash. hard to find FT employment rt now