Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kraken Patriot @willowt
08 December, 09:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hi VK... Would you post your spicy margarita recipe for all us Anons! We want to "Cheers" you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Franco Loperfido @FRA68
07 December, 06:49
E qui siamo, sempre che chi legge abbia capito il punto in cui siamo. Se paragoniamo la società ed il sistema al criceto che corre nella ruota possiamo affermare che ci sono miliardi di criceti che hanno diversi gradi di consapevolezza e diversi gradi di visione della matrix in cui sono ingabbiati. Alcuni criceti vedono che la gabbia non esiste, altri vedono la gabbia ma capiscono che è una illusione, altri stanno bene nella gabbia e sono in panico nel vedere che la stessa gabbia si sta dissolvendo. Mi hanno detto che il tempo è relativo e concordo, mi hanno detto che "il passo di lumaca" era necessario per i ritardatari e, se penso che nessuno va lasciato indietro, concordo ed accetto anche questo. Poi ci sono le questioni materiali, la Russia ha giocato un ruolo importante, l'America ne ha uno altrettanto importante.....andava evitata una guerra civile e la zona principale di rischio era proprio l'America con il secondo emendamento. Dal mio punto di vista è una questione fondamental

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
07 December, 01:19
meem
em= musk

whacha celebrating?
my angels were celebrating yesterday as well

something about WEST🤔

Par Nelli @Parnelli
07 December, 01:07
Caps mirrored = MUAH!🤣
VK telling the MSM to kiss it, while he sips a rita' 💋

Ange Love @LoveM
07 December, 12:41
🐸🍹❤️🎉

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
07 December, 09:45

doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
07 December, 04:30
Ah yes, the Spicy Margarita comms are activated, of course :)

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
07 December, 03:32
#MeToo :)

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
07 December, 03:26
Huma = 43
Q 43

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
07 December, 03:03
I like strawberry ones. :)

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 December, 02:59
Remember to stay hydrated

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
07 December, 02:32
🤩👍🏼

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 December, 01:25
Sorry, I apparently can’t count tonight, VK.
I see that I calculated wrong in my first reply - I wish I could say I was drinking Spicy Margaritas. :)

Caps = 43 > 7.
APL ⬆️ from 9.493 to 9.499 = an increase of .006.

More Declass coming soon (Panic in DC)?

Oct 29, 2017 9:58:37 PM EDT
Anonymous
Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

(3 Images)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 December, 12:42
😂🤣

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 December, 12:31
Enjoy! I hear your accent reading it :)

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
07 December, 12:08
I had a Mexican Coke :)

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
07 December, 12:05
Soooo random question... you've mentioned in the past that time may be a construct developed by 'them'. If our collective consciousness is no longer influenced by them via movies, music, and MSM, are we able to overcome this linear time reality once we reach the singularity?

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
07 December, 03:11
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
that's ma focus!!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
06 December, 11:56
Moar Sci-Fi stuffs plz

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
06 December, 11:39
Me thinks you are celebrating something we don’t know about yet

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 December, 12:13
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Me hopes that is true! 😜

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 December, 03:13
Hi AU!. Me drink the spicy margaritas=325

The Perfect Storm Is Upon Us=325
Two Thousand Twenty Two=325
Gentlemen Start Your Engines=325

It Is The End Of Mercy For The Wicked=325
The Lord Shall Sweep All Evil Away=325
Mission Impossible Accomplished=325

Fix Twenty Twenty First=325
I Stand With President Trump=325
Hail President Donald John Trump=325
Donald J Trump A Man Of Integrity=325

Be Not Afraid Neither Be Thou Dismayed=325
You Have All The Tools You Need=325
Put An End To The Endless Period Q=325
Post #4962 and Post #4962

Start Thinking Like A Millionaire=325
Nesara Gesara Now. Thank You, Lord=326
But The Best Is Yet To Come, Love=325
We Will See A Beautiful New World=325

The Kingdom Of God Is Within You=325
Love Is Forever In Your Heart=325
Be The Change You Want In The World=325
Let Your Light Shine So Bright=325
God's Grace Shall Restore Harmony=325

John Chapter Fourteen Verse One=325

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 December, 03:22
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
The Kingdom Of God Is Within You=325

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 December, 03:24
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Let Your Light Shine So Bright=325

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 December, 11:23
Everyone needs a little spicy margaritas from time to time.
Or a little margaritas with your tequila

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
06 December, 11:22
Me thinks a lot more than margaritas about to heat up. Cheers to all the Patriots here on AU!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 December, 11:11
11:11

Spicy Margaritas got to you didn’t they, VK?

APL ⬆️

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
06 December, 11:06
I love a good Margarita. Have never tried a spicy one. I’m intrigued.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
06 December, 11:05
Me drink Firball and dance like this.. 😂💃🔥💯

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
06 December, 11:05
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
Fireball dang it 🤣

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 December, 10:56

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
06 December, 10:38
I say keep them coming!!
We are so very close to 9.5APL!!❤️❤️❤️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
06 December, 10:37
YUM!!! Spicy 'ritas!! I like everything spicy😂

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 December, 10:32
Noice :)

Cheers to You with muh H20 🥂

YOU definitely derserve everything! 🙏❤️

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
06 December, 10:27
You deserve it Patriot, enjoy!

Sounds like you’ve been extra busy these last few.

Cheers mate! 👊🏻👍🏻