Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
07 December, 08:10
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I’m sure Elon knew. I think this story is all made up to focus attention on Baker. But, for sake of argument, let’s say James Baker really did “review” (implied: edited out incriminating evidence) the Twitter Files without auth before they were released.

Well, then he did a crap job since his name was in them, implicating him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
07 December, 06:40
Yeah totally my dudes, don't forget to squeeze into the story 17 times that "jack" and myself had "no idea" what was going on.

upto and including a Twitter files bombshell that [EM] was overseeing and still apparently didn't know.

uh huh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 December, 06:42
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
I think he knows (+ got 2 have backup), but also, I think he's trying to drag them all out and expose. Cleaning out injected Twitter staff.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
07 December, 05:59
infiltration from within..

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
07 December, 05:35
It doesn't seem plausible that Musk didn't know who was vetting the files. It is suspicious.