Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Can not say I would do it much different than EM.
Some good stuff.
05:22 PM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
06 December, 07:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
sus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
06 December, 07:27
sus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
08 December, 06:33
Great minds..... 😁

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
08 December, 11:28
the identity of this world as we once knew it is shedding... and it is good

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
07 December, 11:39
I think you mean the new version of EM, who is under White Hat control.. LOL ❤️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
07 December, 10:17
Perhaps you aren’t doing it any different than EM...

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
07 December, 09:07
😅I think he or you or whoever is doing an amazingly awesome job. The best is yet to come.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
07 December, 04:02
EM
ME
🙃🙃🙃🙃

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 December, 11:13
10:13

Night Shift @kekerista
06 December, 11:11
Had to.

memes matter @NoComment
06 December, 11:10
its like Future is proving past Sir❤️🤲 I just wanna take this vibe to thank you Sir, and to give you all my sincere lovebration in team spirit, family, eons of work, i just wanna agknowledge you, and our most BeaUtiful team, hard dry tears and all🩰its all so BeaUtiful

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 December, 10:32
vibes up!
17:22 > 8:4 > 12 > 3
5:22 > 9 > 333
💧1722
When does a bird sing
Public awareness forces hand
💧522
As the world turns.
Happy hunting

11:22 NZ timezone
64 > 1
268 > 7
95 > 14 >< 77

God Wins @Nous
06 December, 10:28
Lol, you're the biggest troll

memes matter @NoComment
06 December, 11:11
In response God Wins to his Publication
😭its really all so BeaUtiful ❤️🪖

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 December, 10:23
:)

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
06 December, 09:07
I sure had him pegged wrong... well, both of him for that matter. 🤣

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 December, 08:21
When he starts screaming about the children I might believe him until them I have doubts. The rest is just bullshit theres nothing more important than our children.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
06 December, 08:19
You don’t say🥸agreed, some good stuff alright!

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
06 December, 08:10
So wish Elon would have a really lucky break such as a UFO crashing into a famous. Something the press cant conceal. Something about 'has friends in high places'...

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
06 December, 08:05
i AM digging this new & improved E.M.😏😉😅
Elon2.0 has a nice ring to it. and he drinks Diet Coke, I wonder who else drinks
that 🤔 💭 💥
#Elon2_0

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
06 December, 07:55
Great example of a CEO with big cojones...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 December, 07:50
Is it part of the movie?

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 December, 07:49
❤️👍💥🙏✝️

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
06 December, 07:41
The most entertaining outcome is the most likely…. ENTERTAIN US!!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 December, 07:28
IDK I think you would be more funny
forealzzzz tho
XD

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
06 December, 07:25
straight from Central Casting. Looks like his part is going to get bigger and bigger.
QStormRider

arba happihr @arba
06 December, 07:18
With A Little Help From My Friends (Remastered 2009) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupWith A Little Help From My Friends (Remastered 2009) · The BeatlesSgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band℗ 2009 Cal...

Jes King @jes_US
07 December, 09:26
In response arba happihr to her Publication
🙉

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
06 December, 07:15
Soon They Will Realize This Is No Game
Vincent Kennedy

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
06 December, 07:08
misspellings matter. 😎

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
06 December, 07:07
EM is a pretty good Actor.

Didn't Trump refer to EM as as 'CHARACTER'?