Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 December, 03:17
Ok, I need to get this off my chest.

If you focus on satan and what its minions are doing, all the time. You, will miss the wonderfully, miraculous thngs God is doing daily.

Focus on The solution, not the probem. God is bigger than you can imagine. Reference:

Jeremiah 29:11
New International Version
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Riley in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 December, 03:23
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
#BlessUp

Thank you again for the devotional!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
06 December, 03:45
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
God is a way maker, all praise and all glory to Him🙌❤️🙌

A family member who had been drinking for over 25 years has been sober for 3 weeks now, all glory to God!

Another family member reunited with his son after a few years of no contact and rebuilding is in progress, all glory to God!

God is moving all around us. So much to witness and so much to be thankful for every day. Leaves me in awwwwwwwe🙏

You my brother are loved, always🕊️❤️🙏