Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Ok, I need to get this off my chest.

If you focus on satan and what its minions are doing, all the time. You, will miss the wonderfully, miraculous thngs God is doing daily.

Focus on The solution, not the probem. God is bigger than you can imagine. Reference:

Jeremiah 29:11
New International Version
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
03:17 PM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
07 December, 10:10
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Amen🙏🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
07 December, 10:08
Greater is He who is in me, than he who is in the world
1 John 4:4

In response janice marie to her Publication
# BlessUp

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
In response janice marie to her Publication
👍✝️🙏💙🔥😃

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
07 December, 09:59
❤️

07 December, 10:01
In response Truth Grace to her Publication

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 December, 09:58
🔥😃👍💙🙏✝️AMEN!

07 December, 10:03
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 December, 11:22
Jeremiah 29 is a very important chapter for me. It was great to be reminded, thanks!

07 December, 09:57
In response Every Time to her Publication

Ange Love @LoveM
06 December, 08:43
🙏🏻✨Beautiful💖YES🕊Truth🌈💖🎶

06 December, 08:48
In response Ange Love to her Publication
5 minutes there would be an eternity to me.

#BlessUp

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
06 December, 08:43
DD ~ 4am this morning, wide awake and attempting to catch the Moon 🌙 from my bed, but clouds had other ideas. So, I focused on the only twinkling star 🌟 I saw and decided to zoom in a little,100x 🙃 and Lo and behold, there was a message from the Lord..
❤️🙏✨️❤️

06 December, 10:31
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
God's good like that!

#BlessUp

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 December, 08:28
Well said
The dark one wants people to dwell on these things because people have the power to manifest this, not that one

Like you said, focus on love light & being part of a solution, not a problem ❤️

06 December, 08:36
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 December, 08:27
Weird I was thinking this tonight. Are we still feeding the machine? We need to get right with God and stop worrying about what Satan and his minions are doing. Have faiththe good outlaws evil every single time.

06 December, 10:35
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
darkness can not reside in the light.

#BlessUp

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 December, 08:23
❤️👍

06 December, 10:36
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
06 December, 08:18
❤️

06 December, 08:19
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
06 December, 05:09
Some 'Divine' wisdom.... from God's Divine creation, His Divine Dirtclod 😅❤️ I needed this today!!🤓❤️

06 December, 05:32
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
I need it Everyday!

#BlessUp

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 December, 05:08
🙌🙏❤️🤗🕊️Hallelujah and Amen. Well said.🙌🙏❤️🤗🕊️

06 December, 05:34
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
06 December, 03:30

06 December, 03:31
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
06 December, 03:27
Beautiful.

06 December, 03:31
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Thank You, I froze my thass off! Us islanders, prefer water in a liquid state rather than solid!🤣🤣🤣

#BlessUp

Charissma _15 @Riley
06 December, 03:21
Amen🙌❤️🙌

06 December, 03:23
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
#BlessUp

Thank you again for the devotional!