Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 December, 07:58
i literally need a caretaker at 28 years old.
i have one arm at 40%
one arm 0%
legs 30%
on my own for the next 9 hours
my body is worse shape than a 95 year old.
please send me good vibes.
this was me in my prime right before my gardasil damage hit me like a MACK TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was army bound
now i am wheelchair bound
i am so lost now.
Please pray for me
the parasites are really affecting my mental health today evidently

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 December, 03:40
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Hi Courtney. I'm praying for you. Also, if it is a parasite issue, there are protocols for that.🙏🙏🙏 This is a great e-book which could help you.

https://pennykelly.com/col...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 December, 05:02
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
thank you i appreciate this 😍 sending you love 💘

05 December, 05:26
You're welcome. I know the information can help you. It has helped many. Love back❤️

05 December, 06:10
i just took a dose of ivermectin at 1pm
i am very nauseous since
ive been on for 6 weeks now
i take .17g 3x on then off for 5d. i missed a dose last week due to brain fog and got pretty sick.
i am grateful for this medicine

05 December, 06:52
The schedule for ivermectin I wrote down was 3 days on, 5 days off, 3 days on, 6 days, off until you reach 3 days on with 30 days off.

I changed to the protocol in Penny's book which had me taking Paradex from www.progressivelabs.com. After 22 days, you are done with the cleanse until a year later. I'll share info on it in case you are interested. There are 90 capsules in the bottle. Take 4 capsules, all at same time, on first two days, then you can distribute them throughout the day (4) for the next 22 days.

I had no Herxheimer reaction (fever or night sweats), but if you do, you can do 2 coffee enemas, one right after the other and that should provide immediate relief. See images for coffee enema protocol.

If you prefer to use Ivermectin, there is the Telegram Group Dirt Road Discussion at https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Good luck to you.

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
05 December, 07:20
Do you know the dosage and length for the ivermectin pills?

I don't know that, but if I were to buy the pills, I would ask the doctor prescribing them. Same with online pharmacies, you can ask them. I would think it would be on the bottle itself.
08:52 PM - Dec 05, 2022
In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it