MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
All pedophiles must be killed. No exceptions. love them but killing them is self-defense of children based on their nature

pledge in pick 2
11:02 AM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
05 December, 11:32
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
No one disputes pedophiles getting their due but are you sure your information and photos are correct? This looks like the x-rays for babies that I've seen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 December, 12:31
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
there is no such thing as being sure so no, of course i am not sure. i think it does not matter as the point remains the same as we all know it is done some way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
05 December, 11:28
pretty sure that is a positioning device for X-ray/CT’s.

05 December, 12:31
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
it might be

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 December, 11:24
Are you sure it's not an ex ray machine? I don't see any tubes to collect blood or anything like that.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
05 December, 11:39
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
But - WHY would they need X-rays there???
WHY?

05 December, 12:32
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
not sure

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
05 December, 11:21
no freaking deals!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 December, 11:17
nightmare

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 December, 11:12
💯‼️
No Deals!