MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
05 December, 11:02
All pedophiles must be killed. No exceptions. love them but killing them is self-defense of children based on their nature

pledge in pick 2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
05 December, 11:32
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
No one disputes pedophiles getting their due but are you sure your information and photos are correct? This looks like the x-rays for babies that I've seen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
there is no such thing as being sure so no, of course i am not sure. i think it does not matter as the point remains the same as we all know it is done some way
12:31 PM - Dec 05, 2022
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
05 December, 05:36
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I respectfully disagree. Ensuring the information we share here or anywhere is accurate should be a given. We have been drowning in a sea of disinformation and this particular subject is rife with emotion, so decidedly important to check and double check. Credibility depends on it.

05 December, 05:48
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
I do not disagree on trying to be accurate

I disagree that there is any such thing as proof.