Kim Runner @kimrunner
Brazil Military Kills "Red Command" Cartel Leaders, Prepares Take Over

https://www.thegatewaypund...
10:13 AM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 December, 11:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
06 December, 09:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
06 December, 11:11
In response DigginG DeeP to his Publication
Same needs to start happening here!

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
06 December, 07:19
its getting busy

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
06 December, 07:18
something is terribly off here

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
06 December, 07:14

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 December, 12:31
Good to hear - hopeful for the rest of the world✨

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
06 December, 12:23
Will NEVER get tired of #WINNING !! Thanks, Kim!!

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
05 December, 07:27
I wish I wans't a tech moron and could sent you the videos, but the military is on the move no doubt.
There's an anon group on telegram, O_Despertar (The Awakening) they were posting stuff before I couldnt acess it anymore through pc, now I'll try via phone (still learning, ugh).
Anyway, MSM is silent, talking only about the Cup, whereas they used to freak out everytime a narco died. Now over 300 of the top leaders dead and not a single word from them.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
05 December, 03:47
VK:
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible.

Coming down from God out of heaven.
December 2022.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
My name is 11/22= *MY NAME IS VK*!!!!!!!😮😎
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

17 17 17.
Praise his glorious name Jesus.
Election Day 2020.
Benevolent Extraterrestrial.
Together we will reach the stars.

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

8 images
or
https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru/...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 December, 08:33
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
🙏💥😃❤️

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 December, 08:38
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
vk is 1133. i am 1122. VK called me thatvyears ago its my gematria number

05 December, 03:42
11=K
22=V

11/22 : 22/11 = VK

Happy VK day😎

05 December, 03:39
Americans have to be shown that this kind of thing can happen. US is next.

chore Toke @choretoke
05 December, 03:25
🤦🏻‍♀️

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
05 December, 03:23
I sure hope we are approaching 80% awake.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
05 December, 03:26
Apparently we are there 👍

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 December, 06:56
all you have to do is look around you what do you see what do you hear? are you still quiet because theyll think your crazy? Yeah we are no where near 80% in my opinion. Its going to have to be Jesus showing up and shaking the life out of them. It needs to earth shattering.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 December, 03:00
Bravo!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
05 December, 07:36
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
How Cool! Maybe Our Military Will Follow, I Know If We Get Out There Like Brazilians Did, Ours Would! Lets Go Patriots!

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
05 December, 01:38
👊Here we go folks...👊
Praying for the people of Brazil.🙏
WWG1WGA.
#unity

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
05 December, 12:17
Why isn’t the USA doing the same as Brazil❗️😏and here we are WAITING STILL😏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 December, 03:03
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Is everyone you know in your community AWAKE?
Everyone you talk to at work / school / grocery store AWAKE?

That's when.
The American people will not go for a Hunta / mil coup. Must wait til they are demanding it.

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
05 December, 03:20
In response chore Toke to her Publication
80% AWAKE.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 December, 12:08
That is good news for Brazil!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
05 December, 12:07
While Americans dither.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 December, 11:53
Absolutely beautiful video in the link... of The People of Brazil standing in stillness and solidarity... courage, truth, integrity, family ... my heart is breaking with Love 💚💛

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
05 December, 11:50
in one timeline Brazil was the capital of RIO in this timeline that is no longer the case and it's OF capital is now BRAZILIA

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 December, 11:12
interdasting

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
05 December, 11:00
Familiar story line.. Next?