Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
Sunscreens are carcinogenic! I live in the desert. I swim a lot in the summer and I haven't used sunscreen for years because I've known this. I've never had skin cancer even though my skin is very fair. However, I do have friends and family who repeatedly suffer from skin cancer and they continue to lather on sunscreen every time they are in the sun. They still think their skin cancer is coming from the sun so they use their sunscreen even more! ๐Ÿ™„
01:34 AM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
05 December, 03:57
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
I'm Irish and Scottish and very fair-stopped using that crap years ago. It infuriates me the whole kit and kaboodle. My husband had melanoma years ago, and his mother and sister had it as well. Genetic. I wish people would take their heads out of their asses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 December, 03:57
I was one who wore sunscreen and got skin cancer. At my ladt skin chevk mentioned sunscreens being recalled for carcinogens, got reprimanded for not wearing it. They sell sunscreens there and believe those brands are better. I donโ€™t.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ donated @Eaglesoul
05 December, 03:26
You are ๐Ÿ’ฏ correct. I have had skin cancer 2 x but i will NOT wear sunscrean because it would only make my situation worse. i believe part of it is genetics...but..sunscrean ...oh heck no!