Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
The flood gates of all the corruption, collusion, lies and deceit are just starting to open. No way MSM and the Big Tech platforms are going to be able to weather the full deluge.
09:06 PM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 December, 06:41
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Nope not this time!!!
They are tho trying to pull the same bullshit as before making out like twitter is corrupt and that it is all old debunked news.

Funny watching Fox news squirm too acting like they were the only channnel that didn't fall for the bullshit when they were just as big a lap dog for the China mafia as the rest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
06 December, 06:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Listened to fox just now. I have no idea why Steve Doocy acts so dumb about the corruption of the (Government) FBI. Brian Kilmeade is trying to school him. Its a joke and the jokes on us for watching. They are all actors. I still watch Ha!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
05 December, 06:05
Bring it on!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 December, 10:55

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
04 December, 10:27
That reminds me, whatever happened with the Three Gorges Dam in China?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
04 December, 10:11
My brother, a Delta captain, said today his wife, like him, have had "covid 19" 3 times since their first shots.
We have a huge discussion 2 years ago.
I said I am not happy to be correct!
We are all going to have a huge hard time.
God help us!

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
04 December, 09:13
The flood is... UNSTOPPABLE.