Only people mentioned by yolsync in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 February, 07:51
In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication
Some emotion reading this. This would be prayers answered round the world ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Defiant One @TheDefiant1
07 February, 04:17
Hope this is the way it happens but don't be disappointed if it doesn't.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
07 February, 04:00
Thank God our children will be safe! we owe so much to President Trump, and so many others! May God Bless them all!

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
07 February, 03:38

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
07 February, 03:35
You tube has shut down my 5,000 subscribers after a message of unity to our movement! I need the Patriots to help end this injustice! #wwg1wga
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
https://rumble.com/vdnfix-...

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
07 February, 04:01
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
many of us are with you!

Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
07 February, 03:14
Im hoping along these lines as well

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
07 February, 02:57
speculation... the "plan" if there is one is under lock & key, not being leaked...only a few board moves remain between good vs evil...3 time machines playing at 1 time...

American Patriot @LoverofLord
07 February, 02:33
fingers crossed

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
07 February, 02:28
i wish and pray

Heather Danielle @Dreamzncolor78
07 February, 02:25
Bottom says "just one anon's hope for what is to come."

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
07 February, 02:25
Might Be Something Might Be Nothing. Wait And See What Happens
Sure Does Sound Good Never The Less

Time Space @TimeSpace
07 February, 02:17
Reading this as One Way or Another by Blondie plays in the background. Vibe.

Jimmy McKraken @JimmyHawke
07 February, 02:04
This proves nothing.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
07 February, 02:03
Trust God
Pray
Hope for this to be true

Note the final sentence - not stating fact, just expressing hope.

We are all hoping this to be the way of it.

Jenn Cook @Jlp12b
07 February, 01:55
Praying 🙏🏻✝️🙏🏻✝️🙏🏻✝️

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 01:54
Interesting post. None of it is out of the realm of possibility. As Trump says "let's see what happens".

American Woman @Justice4Children
07 February, 01:46
That is some strong hopium. At least he says as much.
I don't see why they would broadcast their moves but Im hoping and praying as much as all of you.

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
06 February, 07:49
Most if not all will probably not happen tomorrow 🥺 but I like this anon connecting sky event with space force. very interdesting 🤔