Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
04 December, 09:20
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you are my family! You are my true brother a d I love you. I still remember about abyear ago today when my life was falling apart thanking God for Divine Dirtclod. Just saying that outloud made me laugh at a time when things were Not funny. God is good and He always provides for us in our time of need. You were that provision and I thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
04 December, 09:33
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Chonita, this sounds like good news to me. We are family!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 December, 09:34
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I'll take that bad news any day of the week!

#BlessUp

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 December, 08:54
🙌🙏❤️🤗🕊️Hallelujah and Amen.🙌🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 December, 08:31
👍❤️✝️🙏😃💥Truth !...Amen

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 December, 08:31
👍❤️✝️🙏😃💥Truth !...Amen

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 December, 08:28
AMEN🥰

David Treciak @scifiwriter
04 December, 07:19
From one Divine Dirtclod to another.🙃

Ange Love @LoveM
04 December, 05:33
🙏🏻Amen✝️✨🕊❤️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 December, 05:39
In response Ange Love to her Publication