Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 December, 12:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 December, 01:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If you are new to waking up, if you have just begun to realize that something just isn't right in what has been done to this man the last 6 yrs and our country, Nana would suggest that you first start with the series of videos "Fall of the Cabal".

It will give you the very best condensed starting point to research what your heart and God lead you to know.

Only thr knowing and correcting our perceptions of truth, history, and our now reality can we move forward to evolve rather than destroying ourselves, yet again!

Humanity can never repay what this man, his family, JFKjr and the entire Q team, military and civilian Patriots have done and sacrificed to save this planet.
Join us!

https://rumble.com/vrspab-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
04 December, 04:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen! I keep saying this, what if we didn't have President Trump on our side? We would be in deep doo doo.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yes but do remember that TRump was invited to play.
05:07 PM - Dec 04, 2022
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 December, 06:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
12-3-22 JUAN O SAVIN
w/Lisa Michaels

https://rumble.com/v1yppvo...

Juan
Let’s use Adm Rogers for an example:
The machine, the people in the system
were absolutely CONVINCED he was one of their guys.
AT THE MOST CRITICAL MOMENT OF ALL
without giving any notice to anyone around him..
has the driver take him over to Trump Tower.
Shows President-Elect Trump proof he’s being spied on
including in his SCIF.
WHAT DID ADMIRAL ROGERS DO?
HE PLAYED THE GAME LONG ENOUGH TO GET IN POWER
HOLD that position,
STAY there long enough
to where the right guys showed up
& AT ONE CRITICAL MOMENT
conveyed what was needed
so Trump had a prayer of surviving the attacks & manipulation
that were being done behind-the scenes.
Between the FISA courts,
& the unlawful intrusion & surveillance
even inside his SCIF..
when he needed it to protect him..
ADMIRAL ROGERS
💥THERE’S SLEEPERS IN THE SYSTEM💥

#infiltration

Judy Anonette @biju
04 December, 06:27
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I do agree, there are many angels among us, helping to take care of this huge job. Some wear uniforms! 8 ) I don't mean to leave anyone out, I just appreciate so much that they are doing the unbelievable work they are doing.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 December, 06:30
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Nana is sure that there will be many surprises as to who is really white hats and who is really black hats.

I believe that AOC may be one of those.

She has single handedly pulled the entire Dem party right off the cliff of exposing their true agenda sooner than they wanted

The Dems have never come out with their true intentions before. They have always waited til they got the power needed and sneaked in things they wanted thro deceptions and their templates for having us believe they are saving us from something
She even pulled them to the left of Bernie Sanders all within a yr.

I may be wrong but she seems to be a pretty good actress.

She made ppl believe the sky is falling and electric cars powered by batteries would save the world basically, even tho they are charging thr stations powered by coal and oil, the exact thing they are against, (the very thing they say will destroy the planet)
This is what insanity looks like!

That is some kind of deception!!!