Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 December, 12:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
If you are new to waking up, if you have just begun to realize that something just isn't right in what has been done to this man the last 6 yrs and our country, Nana would suggest that you first start with the series of videos "Fall of the Cabal".

It will give you the very best condensed starting point to research what your heart and God lead you to know.

Only thr knowing and correcting our perceptions of truth, history, and our now reality can we move forward to evolve rather than destroying ourselves, yet again!

Humanity can never repay what this man, his family, JFKjr and the entire Q team, military and civilian Patriots have done and sacrificed to save this planet.
Join us!

https://rumble.com/vrspab-...
01:49 PM - Dec 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
04 December, 04:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen! I keep saying this, what if we didn't have President Trump on our side? We would be in deep doo doo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 December, 05:07
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Yes but do remember that TRump was invited to play.

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
04 December, 03:22
Thank you! I had made a request few days ago for someone to post the series. 🙌🙏

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
04 December, 02:01
Yup eye opener...this is what got me digging🐰