JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 December, 11:22
If you've been engaged on this platform for the past 12-23 months you are from the future as far as the general population is concerned. There is no such thing as a small account. Just do you. I usually wake up with a word or theme I want to engage which is probably a distillation of whatever my subconscious mind worked out in dreamland. Today the word was clear...

ALLOW.

We're letting the game come to us.

ENJOY THIS DAY TRUTH SEEKER.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
10:22

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
7 months ago
Doq Holliday = 122
JFK Jr lives = 122
America First = 122

LFG!

Good morning Fan!
Hope your day off is a great one!
You have to admit that this winning frees pretty darn good tho.
The increase in the energies for collective truth & goodness are wonderful.

Truth eventually just has a way, it seems, to float to the surface.
12:30 PM - Dec 04, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Captain Rick @CaptainRick
05 December, 01:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 December, 01:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
ANGELS HERE

Here is Another One of My Flagstone Firepit Projects. This One had a 30x3 Ft Flagstone Walkway Along the House Leading Around the Corner to Three Stone Steps, 3 x 3' Flagstone, Three Stone Steps down to the Firepit

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 December, 12:58
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
looks great!

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
05 December, 08:44
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
😂kinda surprised it is not shaped in a Q!!