JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
If you've been engaged on this platform for the past 12-23 months you are from the future as far as the general population is concerned. There is no such thing as a small account. Just do you. I usually wake up with a word or theme I want to engage which is probably a distillation of whatever my subconscious mind worked out in dreamland. Today the word was clear...

ALLOW.

We're letting the game come to us.

ENJOY THIS DAY TRUTH SEEKER.

#FamilyIsEverything
11:22 AM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I am What I am @OfLight
05 December, 08:51
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
mind was woken.. which to me means the world is waking up.. I am finally getting my husband to start to pay attention , blessed that my daughter has found this all out on her own!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 December, 08:02
ENJOY THIS DAY TRUTH SEEKER=305

Let Me Know When You're Ready=305
Donald John Trump Comin In Hot=305
Never Let Them See You Sweat=305
God's Trumpet. Ace Up The Sleeve=305

Trump Is Your President=305
No Compromise On Principles=305
Inspired By The Holy Spirit=305
All The Forces Are Protecting Him=305

I Am The Lord Your God Almighty=305
Thanks God. Mission Accomplished=305

The Highest Love Of Almighty God=305
Utterly Completely Loved=305
You Will Rise From The Ashes=305
I Am The Resurrection And The Life=305 - Luke 11:25
That Whosever Believeth In Him=305 - John 3:16
Do You Know Your Shepherd=305 - John 10:27

Jesus Is Coming Soon Prepare=305
Let Your Love Open The Door=305
The Bible Is The Roadmap Back To You=305

Romans Thirteen Important=305
Post #305 Upcoming 5 Year Delta - Merry Christmas

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 December, 11:45
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Thank you Auntie M.

arba happihr @arba
05 December, 01:20
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Beautiful!!!!

Ange Love @LoveM
04 December, 03:58
🙏🏻Asking for prayers😢dealing with professional squatters taking advantage of my elderly father🙏🏻they are very mean spirited ... tried to avoid them, it did not work...my heart hurts💔

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
04 December, 04:36
In response Ange Love to her Publication
🙏🏻

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
04 December, 03:01
🤣

I am Keri @Lionessheart
04 December, 02:37
like learning to go with the flow? ❤️

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
04 December, 01:46
Member since - January, 2021
Party time

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 December, 12:30
10:22

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
7 months ago
Doq Holliday = 122
JFK Jr lives = 122
America First = 122

LFG!

Good morning Fan!
Hope your day off is a great one!
You have to admit that this winning frees pretty darn good tho.
The increase in the energies for collective truth & goodness are wonderful.

Truth eventually just has a way, it seems, to float to the surface.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 December, 01:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
ANGELS HERE

Here is Another One of My Flagstone Firepit Projects. This One had a 30x3 Ft Flagstone Walkway Along the House Leading Around the Corner to Three Stone Steps, 3 x 3' Flagstone, Three Stone Steps down to the Firepit

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
05 December, 01:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

04 December, 12:14
Ninety Nine Bottles Of Beer On The Wall!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
04 December, 12:08
Hey, thanks for that today. I struck my current struggle right between the eyes. Appreciate the reminder! Enjoy your Sunday.

Reflex *.* @Reflex
04 December, 12:06
yes. 😎

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
04 December, 11:56
i used that word on FB today. told a normie he only thought and said what he is allowed and it showed.

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
04 December, 11:54

04 December, 12:20
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
04 December, 11:41
I wake up with words or a word too. I've never thought to hold onto that and build my day around it. Thank you Sir! I will do this. I will write it down. Blessings always, Sir! 💝

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 December, 11:43
#FamilyIsEverything 🙏🏼🥰✨🐸
Peas in a Pod ❤️
1-2

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
04 December, 11:37
💕this

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
04 December, 11:31
SaMe

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
04 December, 11:30
have seen alot of enjoy the day today———
like THIS day—-

Miss. Messina @Messina
04 December, 11:29
it will be a year in March for me, guess I’m not from the future. ;) lol , I never consider myself a small account. I’m just here to learn , have fun and to enjoy & encouraging each other. ❤️🙏

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 December, 11:27
my thought for the day is the world needs to reconcile it self from the evil that has over taken it we the people need to stand up and against the unjust and shout truth from rooftops

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
04 December, 11:25
makes sense