Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
06 December, 01:28
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Nailed it Kathy! My sister has worked for the PO for 18 years now and it's getting worse by the day! She is a RR carrier and has to do her route and then another route when she is done due to the fact that new people work a week and quit. She is working 10 to15 hours a day depending on packages and is only paid until 6pm. She doesn't get home until 10pm 4 out of 6 days a week. She also trains new employees and does not have a sub so the two routes she covers is neglected until she can do them. The higher ups DO NOT CARE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
05 December, 03:17
Lifting you up in prayer. This is the same issue flowing through many corporations in America. My husband is fighting against the same issues, protecting his men. 22 years of it under his watch and His stress is very high. Help is always near in Jesus. His love keeps us going.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
04 December, 11:03

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 December, 08:46
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏 That was brave of you to speak out. Post master in my town is very corrupt

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
04 December, 08:04
🙏Praying for strength and courage!

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
04 December, 07:16
My brother would agree with this. Because he was in the Navy for 4 years, he was able to "buy back" his military time an retire 4 years early. He was miserable. Mentally and physically.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
04 December, 07:05
Praying for you🙏

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
04 December, 06:25
Yes, I knew at least ten to fifteen years ago this part of the government was corrupt to the core. It really started to show it's underbelly when Obama was elected as the Manchurian canidate. I said then when he first started campaigning for this position that he was the the spawn of Satan. Peopole looked at me like I had two heads. I did not give a damn as I knew better.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
04 December, 04:39
Well said, it's a terrible environment and I still don't fully understand their illusive motivation for power/control. Once a group of them is established it becomes a principality. Principalities practicing occult behavior, (occult being secrets/hidden knowledge) become covens. Recently terminated without cause to such a coven within electronics industry. It's a real shame what is happening to this country. This is war at a phycological level, do appreciate the way you articulate. You were chosen. Kill them with kindness, they are not your friends.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
04 December, 04:21
God Bless you! Im so sorry to hear this. Thank you for delivering through all kinds of weather.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 December, 04:19
katherine ty for drawing attention to this, am sorry a job you loved so much has changed, corruption at the higher levels filters down. you nor other employees should be experiencing Abuse. will pray with others on AU for you, for exposure of this mess, and a cleanup of the corruption♥️

arba happihr @arba
04 December, 04:16
Prayers of strength beamed your way 🙏💞
Now I know where the term
Going Postal comes from.
Abuse by the Post Office

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 December, 04:05
Thanks for sharing. Maybe a job in a small town would work. 🤔 I remember years and years ago my dad always wanted to work in the USPS but could never get hired. It was considered one of rhe best jobs in his era.

Lets Roll @LetsRoll
04 December, 02:11
🤗💓🤗
This took strength and courage. Lord Bless and protect you Katherine!! Amen! 🙌💓🕊️

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
04 December, 02:02
They want public service to be disfunctional and unfriendly. As a kid in NYC, the two friendliest types I remember were the police and our postal carrier. Today, it's the opposite. A binded community is a strong community which they don't want.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
04 December, 01:56
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
04 December, 01:53
you are not alone. post master general for our area was “removed” (paid leave) for stealing, abuse and harassment charges—- RECEIVED HIS ORIGINAL position back….
Mason, Much?

Judy Anonette @biju
04 December, 01:49
❤️Thank you for keeping your standards high and realizing what is going on. There are still some in the postal service who care, some can't read, some don't care what happens. When people in a position such as mail delivery get into cahoots with corrupt government over elections then it is time for an overhaul to the deepest degree. I can understand your frustration.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
04 December, 01:48
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 Thanks for speaking out! Best to you and lots of prayers!

Green 8700 @Green8700
04 December, 01:43
I’m so sorry, I’ll keep you in my prayers, somethings Gotta give. Let’s pray it happens soon.!

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
04 December, 01:40
Im so sorry.

debbie french @animalsgalore
04 December, 01:36
My husband worked for the post office from 1984- 2008, they were fucking with the employees even back then. He worked the night shift. He said the supervisors were nasty & stupid. He was so glad when he was given an early out!! So it seems nothing has changed.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
04 December, 01:35
I hear you! My uncle was mail-carrier for 25 years - when it was a respected and honorable job and institution. But as we've all learned, every aspect of govt. and large public/private institutions have been infiltrated by communist ideology and operatives, who then recruit more puppets into the charade.

Keep your spirit up and aim for the best retirement you can get (if that means another 9 months). Then get out and let evolution take it's course.....

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
04 December, 01:32
sounds like healthcare

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 December, 01:29
This was initiated by Obama, the destruction of the Republic was his job and he bragged about it at the final correspondents dinner. He infiltrated every agency and every industry with shoddy work ethic and nasty attitude.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
04 December, 01:47
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
I believe that wholeheartedly. Rotten POS.

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts

Robert Travers @Robert1957
04 December, 01:26
🙏👆

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
04 December, 01:25
Very sad 😢

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
04 December, 01:03
Yep.. It is Everywhere. In all professions from church house to the school house to the courts and on and on in government run areas which is nearly EVERYTHING now even farming. And before you say anything about The Churches- For the most part they walk the line to keep those tax exemptions. You might find a few small churches that aren't but there isn't very many.

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
04 December, 12:38
Why would you put your last name and maiden name out there? I mean seriously.....

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts