Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 December, 10:19
Keep in mind that everything we see happening in China’s surveillance state is also happening in the shadows, right here in America.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reflex *.* @Reflex
04 December, 10:23
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
🔦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
05 December, 02:57
Yup, one way to tell is to take a plastic tupperware that has been stained (tomato stains for example) and place it in a spot outside all day in the sun. The stain and odor magically disappear. Most animals are drawn to the sun. Watch domestic dogs and cats in your house as they follow the sun to lay down. Animals know.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
04 December, 03:59
〰️❤️

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
04 December, 10:41
WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO, TAKE THE DAMN SUNGLASSES OFF.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
04 December, 10:38
apparently standing nude in a window was a normal back in the day to disenfect the skin
the sun is on my back right now cooking my tension away ❤️

Reflex *.* @Reflex
04 December, 10:33
_The_Floor_is_Yours_