Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 December, 05:40
EO their clothing soft kill places, and replace it with hemp products, just kick them the fk on out and take it over. I also could go into extremely copious amounts of detail on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True @True
04 December, 05:51
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
"i also could go into copious amounts of information on this" Yes. Will you, pretty please? I love your perspective on things but I never get enough detail to suit me. I would love some extremely deatailed descriptions of your opinion on the facts as you know them and the foundation you built them on. In an information war I doubt any amount of truth being to much information war. I will check back later today/tomorrow and see if you will be so gracious to take me up on my request to do some really good detailed information shares. I can guarantee you one interested reader and I am sure others are interested to. Have a great day and I look forward to reading your posts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 December, 05:57
In response True to her Publication
The whole stuff about "three minutes to get your hair silky smooth" is actually for their bs toxins to be on our scalps longer.

True @True
04 December, 06:05
I know this from personal experience. Narcissistic ex poured a whole bottle of conditioner ony hair. I rinsed and rinsed and could not wash the headache away. I am very cautious of hygiene products now.

04 December, 06:07
This dude is a real joy, can't wait to see what God does. Praise God it is your ex. Working on it local.

True @True
Yes! praise God for setting me free. I still hope and pray the narc. will make the right choice in the end and accept the salvation Jesus paid for but I can't save, only Jesus. The making them an ex thing is awesome and I give it my highest recommendation. Get free of people who consistently want to harm you wether household tyrant or governmental. Stay free. God bless fren.
06:13 AM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by True in this post can reply
04 December, 06:18
AMEN< I been working on it, pull my forty, this fiat system is stupid, me stuck paying secret org monthly bills to keep my shit on, to keep that going, BUT GOD IS GREATER< and I don't do dating websites, and once I get my freedom back, I am locking in. ALL good. lol

04 December, 06:22
Electric, insurance, car payments, so called house payments, on and on, one big fat trestle board that needs crushing. WE have a free will. NO is no and no fiat means no devil control. THE WHOLE THING>