Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 December, 05:40
EO their clothing soft kill places, and replace it with hemp products, just kick them the fk on out and take it over. I also could go into extremely copious amounts of detail on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True @True
04 December, 05:51
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
"i also could go into copious amounts of information on this" Yes. Will you, pretty please? I love your perspective on things but I never get enough detail to suit me. I would love some extremely deatailed descriptions of your opinion on the facts as you know them and the foundation you built them on. In an information war I doubt any amount of truth being to much information war. I will check back later today/tomorrow and see if you will be so gracious to take me up on my request to do some really good detailed information shares. I can guarantee you one interested reader and I am sure others are interested to. Have a great day and I look forward to reading your posts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The whole stuff about "three minutes to get your hair silky smooth" is actually for their bs toxins to be on our scalps longer.
05:57 AM - Dec 04, 2022
In response True to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
True @True
04 December, 06:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I know this from personal experience. Narcissistic ex poured a whole bottle of conditioner ony hair. I rinsed and rinsed and could not wash the headache away. I am very cautious of hygiene products now.

04 December, 06:06
Very big thing, all their stuff is foul. NOT good for us.

04 December, 06:07
This dude is a real joy, can't wait to see what God does. Praise God it is your ex. Working on it local.