Only people mentioned by Bubba6x9 in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
04 December, 03:44
In response Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ to his Publication
Check out all screen shots in my first and second posts in this thread, it explains a lot.

[19] held in the PEOC.
#Q709
#jfk Con Room used to communicate with rogue operators. #Snowden

Still not sure about Snowden though, could be a cover for him.
The question is, why would Elon Musk group Snowden with #assange ?

It was indicated that he held the security for computers on Epstein's island. When #epstein had tunnels filled in, the contractors were the US Army Engineers. They caused a minor earthquake near the island which was vacated for 2 days, Snowden hacked the computers.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#Q appears to send code to Snowden, did he flip or was he a double agent? #Q1124
https://qalerts.app/?q=%40...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
04 December, 09:05
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Thank you, Great read much appreciated

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
04 December, 10:16
just assange.. Snowden is a clown & double agent..

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
04 December, 08:43
Isnt Snowden a pawn of that franco-iranian billionaire from eBay? Pierre Omydiar? He hired Snowden to spread missinfo and desabilize countries. I dont trust Snowden.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 December, 01:55
I can neither confirm nor deny their truths. But IF they are indeed truths, they both should be free from prosecution of any kind. The "government" cannot be so big that it can throw a citizen here and there under the bus in the name of the "greater cause". And real law in the U.S. is written exactly that way and I can prove it.
~
Outside contract there is no hold on you so stop making stupid uninformed contracts! Learn how to defraud/vitiate the other illegal ones by educating yourself! It's actually quite easy.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
04 December, 01:20
I went to the Battlefield and voted, because of this post.