Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
03 December, 10:08
Found this guitar a few years ago in a pawn shop 35.00 with the case.
Dates on it 1984 Lebanon 1991 Iraq If this thing could talk - a marine from Texas looks like it got beat up and he refinished best he could the back is stained like a cabinet door -has JC Earwood on it I tried to find him but no luck I would gladly give it back to him. I know this meant a lot to him and friends in the war. It plays but its a keep sake I look inside no brand or serial number looks like desert sand got in it. Again if this guitar could talk -it makes me think of the marine barrack bombing in 84 this guy was there.Then Irag in 91 I think he would be a baby boomer age wise. A marines story on a guitar
a very special guitar. Of course it hangs on the wall in front of a flag.

God Bless all Military

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Contact the Texas Marine Corps League and ask them to help track this marine down. I'm sure they would help with something like this - it would be an honor to reunite the marine with the guitar!
10:31 PM - Dec 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
03 December, 11:39
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
ok will try again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396