Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
Found this guitar a few years ago in a pawn shop 35.00 with the case.
Dates on it 1984 Lebanon 1991 Iraq If this thing could talk - a marine from Texas looks like it got beat up and he refinished best he could the back is stained like a cabinet door -has JC Earwood on it I tried to find him but no luck I would gladly give it back to him. I know this meant a lot to him and friends in the war. It plays but its a keep sake I look inside no brand or serial number looks like desert sand got in it. Again if this guitar could talk -it makes me think of the marine barrack bombing in 84 this guy was there.Then Irag in 91 I think he would be a baby boomer age wise. A marines story on a guitar
a very special guitar. Of course it hangs on the wall in front of a flag.

God Bless all Military
10:08 PM - Dec 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
03 December, 10:31
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Contact the Texas Marine Corps League and ask them to help track this marine down. I'm sure they would help with something like this - it would be an honor to reunite the marine with the guitar!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 December, 11:39
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
ok will try again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 December, 10:28
🙏😃

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
03 December, 10:26
That looks fabulous. I just looked him up and I found this. 🙏 Not sure if it's him or he has a son of the same name.

03 December, 11:40
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
that could be his dad

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 December, 10:23
What a story, and what a guitar. So beautiful, such a story it tells.

Evangelina @Evangelina
03 December, 10:13
What a unique story. Maybe one day? Too bad that pic
couldn't go viral. 💞