What the hell is the hold up?

Activate our Twitter accounts!

Put me in the game, coach!
08:00 PM - Dec 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
04 December, 09:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i think they’re waiting until bombs go out to see what normies flip first. activating too early carries the “white supremecist” label. they’ll probably wait until next major FF event. news will have to cover that so talking about Elon unlocking accounts will be minimal impact.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 December, 04:48
once. green is go...let me know...then I will join you....have Faith...keyword...from Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 December, 04:44
damn...guess I gotta go back to that hell hole.....if elon is still [DS]. we are fooked

04 December, 04:41
Doq will be activated Monday.....

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
04 December, 04:40
yes!
let me know when they get you back in!
@Deekerlee

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
yes!
let me know when they get you back in!
@Deekerlee

I'm ready to play...today...

04 December, 04:39
Vibe the chit outta elon and twit team....ooohhhmmmmmmm..

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
05 December, 10:07
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Putting the 'HUM' back in human... =)

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 December, 03:30
lolz Did make me laugh Doq ✨

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
04 December, 03:24
Just saying - I did try..
Hello,

Your account has been suspended and will not be restored because it was found to be violating the Twitter Terms of Service, specifically the Twitter Rules against managing multiple Twitter accounts for abusive purposes.

Please note that creating new account(s) to evade this suspension is also against the Twitter Rules and will result in additional account suspension(s).

Thanks,

Twitter

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
04 December, 03:27
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
WOW!!! Well,they let me back with new acct.....Now i am wondering wtf?..

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
04 December, 03:07
I see you haven’t lost your touch in the slightest.

04 December, 04:35
In response Mrs. America to her Publication
wait till the party's over...!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
04 December, 02:59
Hey Coach 😎 Im Ready 🔥Lets Roll

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
04 December, 02:41
Forget about it... I had a new account since September, stayed on Twitter during the old team was there and now 3 days ago got suspended for ban evasion of my old account back then... I sent 3 appeals so far and not one response except automatic message came back! I told them I don't give a damn about my old account I want my new account to be unsuspended.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
04 December, 10:36
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
My account was locked several years ago. I sent about two dozen appeals, only robots respond.

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
04 December, 12:23
I sent the support team a hefty little message about it today. 🫶🏻🐸

Red Edge @Rededge
04 December, 12:22

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 December, 11:15
Perhaps as some have said maybe he wants to expose with the majority of the libs just posting their stupid shit first til he gets it all out.
Hopefully he will turn us loose then, SOON!

04 December, 03:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i had lost my info so i could not get into old acct... had tried repeatedly to open new acct...got rejected...then BOOM...got back in somehow...With new acct...starting over...If you get back in ..PLEASW let me know...i WILL FOLLOW YOU!!! NOT sure what is going on....maybe VK knows?.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
03 December, 10:45
Cant wait till you are all over there I feel kinda lonely.

04 December, 03:25
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Same here!! i think i found you and a couple more ...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 December, 10:44
Im w you, DoQ+! Im shocked, with the clout ive seen you pull on twatter, that youre still benned. welcome to the club. 😂

03 December, 10:35
:24
X

Make it happen
Much love and respect to you as always
Let’s Fucking Go.

04 December, 02:35
In response Mrs. America to her Publication
absolutley unbelievable

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 December, 09:54
Doq, they don't put you folks until the end..

You know that, Doq, you signed up for this.

Prove me wrong, Brother.

Mike Anon @Mike314
03 December, 10:27
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
We're tired, Dirt...all of us small fish...hoping for answers soon...

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 December, 09:51
lets pray at 1111 and itll happen b4 midnight!!!!!!!!

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
03 December, 09:49
Al Pacino's Inspirational Speech HD - YouTube

AL Pacino gives a speech to his team in Any Given Sunday before their last game

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
03 December, 10:38
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
What i seen #33 and the EYE of horus. Interesting!

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
03 December, 09:43

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
03 December, 09:37

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
03 December, 09:26
I was thinking about this, as all this unfolds. James Woods is going to file a lawsuit for being censored, but he was never permanently suspended like so many of us. And although most of us "little people" have appealed and still suspended, could it be that we will all be part of that class action lawsuit? Maybe set up by whitehats? Wasn't there a Q post about class action lawsuits? We have all been censored more than any of those supposed "big" accounts. (Not saying Doq and VK and the likes are small, but different from these other accounts). I remember having to fill out a form, a couple years ago, that I wanted to join the class action lawsuit about being censored. Maybe I am just overthinking or over tired. 😂

Par Nelli @Parnelli
03 December, 10:19
In response Beck Step to her Publication

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
03 December, 10:30
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Oh yeah, I remember filling out a thing, for a class action lawsuit. Remember that?

WWG1WGA TheStormIsUponUs @SweetieBrooks
03 December, 09:25
Literally made me laugh out loud. Thank you!!! I needed that.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 December, 01:38
In response WWG1WGA TheStormIsUponUs to her Publication

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
03 December, 09:19
Yup, Doq me too. Elon and White hats!!! Q Team!!!
We are Ready!!!!TheTruthShinesBright Trump won2Q2Q and 2Q22!!!!

EagleEyeTea UP# @EagleEyeTea
03 December, 09:09
I'm a small fry account on Twitter. From what I read of the Left's response to the Files, the discourse will be so lop sided, so absolutely dominant intellectually when you brilliant Anons let loose on Twitter. Personally, I can't wait for the slaughter.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
03 December, 09:15
In response EagleEyeTea UP# to her Publication
Amen

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 December, 09:06
lets do it Q