Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 December, 12:15
Just FYI:
Personal opinion incoming:
Here are some products that Nana has tried lately that I wont buy again that did not live up to the hype:

✍️Mud Water *tastes ok but in no way replaced my coffee or gave me energy or increased focus.
✍️Joe Rogan's Alpha Brain *I got nothing, not energy, not any extra brain power nor physical incentives to do shit.
✍️Body Align Pain Patches *I personally did not get much out of these and they are expensive.

Products that have worked for me:
✍️Synergy Pro-Argi 9+ ** keeps arteries clear *The doctor I saw in AZ for the body scan said that if you take this you will NEVER have a clogged artery.
✍️Budda Teas organic mullein tea **for congestion, nasal, upper respiratory.
✍️ToniiQ Quercetin **Huge difference in this brand over others, huge difference in meditations.
✍️Root Brand products ** Detox drops (Clean slate), Restore, & Zero In. Expensive but impressive.
✍️Organic Non-GMO Dandelion Tea & powder *Helps with inflammation for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
01 December, 01:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana...I just finally started listening to Danny on Dirt Road Discussions and wow I think he is on to something YUGE....people are calling in from all over the world and strating to heal and theow away their meds....and the protocol is so easy and inexpensive ......his big thing is the IVM paste is pure unlike pills.......everyine should listen to a few of his shows andunder music files.....amazing....I just started for me and my son. 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
alleybear 369 @Alidekk
Are there any other links other than Telegram. Many of us are not on there. Please Thks!
05:12 PM - Dec 03, 2022
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alidekk in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
03 December, 06:39
In response alleybear 369 to his Publication
no only small webpage pointing to telegram...