Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Just FYI:
Personal opinion incoming:
Here are some products that Nana has tried lately that I wont buy again that did not live up to the hype:

✍️Mud Water *tastes ok but in no way replaced my coffee or gave me energy or increased focus.
✍️Joe Rogan's Alpha Brain *I got nothing, not energy, not any extra brain power nor physical incentives to do shit.
✍️Body Align Pain Patches *I personally did not get much out of these and they are expensive.

Products that have worked for me:
✍️Synergy Pro-Argi 9+ ** keeps arteries clear *The doctor I saw in AZ for the body scan said that if you take this you will NEVER have a clogged artery.
✍️Budda Teas organic mullein tea **for congestion, nasal, upper respiratory.
✍️ToniiQ Quercetin **Huge difference in this brand over others, huge difference in meditations.
✍️Root Brand products ** Detox drops (Clean slate), Restore, & Zero In. Expensive but impressive.
✍️Organic Non-GMO Dandelion Tea & powder *Helps with inflammation for sure.
12:15 PM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
hope saxton @Scribe11
01 December, 09:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I drink the Dandelion Tea and it is amazing! I have an issue with my legs swelling and this helps so much after just a couple of cups.
I am going to research Mullein tea now.
Thank you, nana ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 December, 11:56
In response hope saxton to her Publication
They both help me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
01 December, 11:57
In response hope saxton to her Publication
What brand and where did you find it?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
01 December, 01:57
Nana...I just finally started listening to Danny on Dirt Road Discussions and wow I think he is on to something YUGE....people are calling in from all over the world and strating to heal and theow away their meds....and the protocol is so easy and inexpensive ......his big thing is the IVM paste is pure unlike pills.......everyine should listen to a few of his shows andunder music files.....amazing....I just started for me and my son. 🙏🙏🙏

alleybear 369 @Alidekk
03 December, 05:12
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Are there any other links other than Telegram. Many of us are not on there. Please Thks!

alleybear 369 @Alidekk
03 December, 05:12
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Are there any other links other than Telegram. Many of us are not on there. Please Thks!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 December, 01:54
Thanks Angels, I tried the Body Align pain patches as well & didn't do much for me either. Went to a hot springs for my birthday 2 weeks ago & boy did that ever help my aches & pains! I'm also trying castor oil rubs, but since the hot springs have felt a lot better with my hip pain.

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
01 December, 09:49
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
have you tried epson salt baths?

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
01 December, 10:55
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
if it is arthritis, have you tried diatomaceous earth(food grade)? it has done amazing things for my husband and myself. we have taken it for more than 2 years and really see the difference in our pain, or lack there of

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
01 December, 12:58
Good to know! Thank you! :D (I feel weird calling you Nana though....I'm probably close to the same age AND also a Nana) LOL! I appreciate you and all your helpful posts!

01 December, 09:35
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
It's just a name but you can call me what ever you like. Love your posts as well.

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
01 December, 12:16
ty! 🙏🏻🤍

01 December, 12:17
In response Turtle Lips to her Publication
Just my own personal experience and opinion.