Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
26 November, 12:38
prayer Warriors: My Dad has been in the hospital for 3 wks with COVID (he was jabbed) & pneumonia...he has now refused all care other than painkillers. Plz pray for him to be pain-free & to be delivered into the arms of Jesus, swiftly. Thank You & God Bless Anyone That's Willing To Help Me Help Him Go Home To God, Our Father. 😥😞🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 December, 01:45
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
TY So Much for All of ur prayers for my Dad. He passed away this morning, Peacefully. Immediately after ur help, he was much better, more alert w/less pain. Robert Landry was a 17 y/o kid w/an 8th grade Ed, that enlisted in the Army (& learned who he was & how intelligent he was. He became so successful that he retired from Sears as the regional manager in Houston, then Reg Mgr of a building supply co. in Lafayette, La. He was a hilarious, flirty, Patriotic, Ragin Cajun Ass Kicker & I will miss him for the rest of my life. Goodbye, Dad...I Love U So Very Much 😭💞🙏💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
hugs fren, so sorry for your loss. prayers for healing and peace for you and your family.💕🙏
02:07 PM - Dec 03, 2022
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnneM1217 in this post can reply
03 December, 02:28
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
I feel ur hug in my heart, TY & God Bless U🙏