Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
26 November, 12:38
prayer Warriors: My Dad has been in the hospital for 3 wks with COVID (he was jabbed) & pneumonia...he has now refused all care other than painkillers. Plz pray for him to be pain-free & to be delivered into the arms of Jesus, swiftly. Thank You & God Bless Anyone That's Willing To Help Me Help Him Go Home To God, Our Father. 😥😞🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TY So Much for All of ur prayers for my Dad. He passed away this morning, Peacefully. Immediately after ur help, he was much better, more alert w/less pain. Robert Landry was a 17 y/o kid w/an 8th grade Ed, that enlisted in the Army (& learned who he was & how intelligent he was. He became so successful that he retired from Sears as the regional manager in Houston, then Reg Mgr of a building supply co. in Lafayette, La. He was a hilarious, flirty, Patriotic, Ragin Cajun Ass Kicker & I will miss him for the rest of my life. Goodbye, Dad...I Love U So Very Much 😭💞🙏💓
01:45 PM - Dec 03, 2022
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior4God in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 December, 02:14
My thoughts n 🙏🏻🙏🏻 are with you Robi and Ken and all your family. May God Bless you all 💖✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 December, 02:27
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
TY so much, God Bless U & Urs 🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
03 December, 02:07
hugs fren, so sorry for your loss. prayers for healing and peace for you and your family.💕🙏

03 December, 02:28
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
I feel ur hug in my heart, TY & God Bless U🙏

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 December, 02:04
Praying for all involved.

03 December, 02:30
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
TY & God Bless U & Urs, My Fren 🙏💞

Kfortunejr @Kfortunejr
03 December, 01:55
hello all! I am Ken, Robi’s husband. I was blessed to have known Robert Landry for the last 16 years of my life! I will miss you very much, dad! Until we form up again may you rest in the love and peace of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior! 🙏🏻

03 December, 02:26
In response Kfortunejr to his Publication
He Loved U So Much, Baby...Ur the Son he never had, he was So Proud Of You 💞💔💓