Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
03 December, 08:06
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
What a ding dong! He needs to go back to clown school to make himself more ridiculous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
03 December, 03:50
What a 🀑
This is their mentality, we don’t work for you Ted!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 December, 03:51
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Screaming everywhere!πŸ˜…

Dirk Dirksland @Dirk2020
03 December, 03:45
Sit Elon... now bark... jump... roll over....Ted Lieu is ordering you to. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

03 December, 03:50
In response Dirk Dirksland to his Publication
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 December, 03:33
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ¦…πŸΈ

03 December, 03:35
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
GirlπŸ‘€ with some 333 TS πŸ”₯

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
03 December, 02:56
i can see sweat on his brow in that picture πŸ˜…

03 December, 03:05
In response Bubba Obbs to his Publication
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ‘Š

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
03 December, 02:33
Ted Lieu is a drug addict who is unfaithful to his wife and sleeps with Black men and possibly kills them!!

03 December, 03:07
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I bet he does want that shit posting to stop immediatelyπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ‘€ His DMs must be a hot mess!!!πŸ”₯ #ThoseThatScreamTheLoudest

connie wright @cowri
03 December, 03:37
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
And dresses up like a doggie....Pictures on the internet

Tequila Mockingbird @Tequila45
03 December, 01:09
this was a fancy find...

03 December, 03:08
In response Tequila Mockingbird to her Publication
He is nervousπŸ”₯

Silver Top @Silvered
03 December, 12:45
We, the People NEVER will take orders from those who work for us! The people will vote you all OUT! YOU are NOT in charge of this nation......WE are!

03 December, 03:09
In response Silver Top to her Publication

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
03 December, 09:46
"I order you"....that right there encapsulates exactly what this whole movement is about. There's no "ordering" from one human to another.

03 December, 11:25
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
πŸ‘Š

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
03 December, 09:39
β€œStop posting stupid shit”. Thats some mensa level retort.

03 December, 11:27
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
RightπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
03 December, 09:32
🀣
When I read this I think of this meme

03 December, 11:29
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
They best buckle up! We have been dealing with their shit long enough! Time to flip it😎πŸ”₯

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
03 December, 02:37
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
03 December, 09:32
Well I sincerely believe"Teddy" is one of the special
people who called to cancel Americans off twitter...

and this tweet is a 'warning/threat' to Elon.

03 December, 11:28
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I'm hoping Elon digs for his shit 1stπŸ˜…

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

03 December, 11:51
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Truth!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 December, 09:14
🀑 Rules for thee but not for [me], because i'm in the government 🀑

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
03 December, 09:21
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
03 December, 09:11
I'm thinking that our digital warriors are now looking into this one! No escape

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
03 December, 09:10
😁

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 December, 09:09
β€œI’m in the government and I order you...”

🀦🀦🀦

03 December, 11:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The amount of humor I found in his tweet was tremendousπŸ˜… Sir Yes SirπŸ˜…

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
03 December, 08:11
😎

03 December, 08:25
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
He should do his DMs 1stπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Burn it to the groundπŸ”₯πŸ‘Š