Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
18 February, 10:46
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So ready πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
07 February, 03:53
I'm so ready for justice that I'm in desperate baby mode. "Pwease, pwitty pweeaaase. 😒" Usually when you're feeling at the lowest, that's when the greatest turnaround happens. Let's see what the Super Bowl brings. To glory!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
07 February, 12:30
πŸ™‹πŸ’ƒπŸ’₯

Christina Maga @Christina71
07 February, 12:26
⚑READY!!! I was the girl standing in Wal Mart/stores looking @ the missing children's flyers and trying to connect to them, and researching for 25 yrs. and having people tell me, I was crazy, paranoid and a worrier!!!! I was warning them, I am not crazy, nor have I ever been. I'm not stupid, I'm gifted!!! Save the Children. ⚑

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
06 February, 11:53

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
06 February, 11:43
I've been waiting on the Lord to give me justice for my little girl. The cabal stole her from me with their horrible vaccines. They told you getting your child vaccinated was what a good parent did. And then when the autism kicks in, they tell you its your fault- you must be a cold mother. We have suffered so much for their evil. I will wait as long as the Lord requires, but I will still ask him every day, how much longer must we wait? I will bang on the gates of heaven for as long as it takes.

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
06 February, 11:14
Excited wouldn't be the word I use, but justice is necessary, and it is long overdue.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
06 February, 11:03
πŸ™We are ready and excited for justice for our children, for our country and our world!

Mountain Top @MntnTopAR
06 February, 10:55
Beyond teafy. lets go. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ‘

Elizabeth Rosales @ElizabethLisa
06 February, 09:48
Absolutely

lisa betten @leb
06 February, 09:47
Nov 3rd, gone. Jan 6th gone, Jan 20th gone, how many more dates to we need to be hit over the head with before Americans realize Trump is gone and Biden and China will rule. We are slaves

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
18 February, 10:51
In response lisa betten to his Publication
dates do not matter i used to believe in the dates but just lwt down after let sown. i hate to be like this but now they are killing us every way possible

lisa betten @leb
06 February, 09:46
What justice? The justice the constitution gave us? It was not used by the Former President Trump, he walked away from us. I sit in tears for our future under China rule.

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
06 February, 09:14
I am most definitely!

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
06 February, 09:14
liquor cabinet stocked and ready for EBS and Truth time.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
06 February, 08:54

Yeti Man @YetiMan600
06 February, 08:47
I am!

❀❀❀Tammy Dowell❀❀❀ @TammyDowell73
06 February, 08:32
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY THOSE POOR CHILDREN AND BABIES NEED THE MOST JUSTICE OF ALL !!!

lisa betten @leb
06 February, 09:49
In response ❀❀❀Tammy Dowell❀❀❀ to her Publication
Former President Trump gave up all those powers the constituation gave him to defend us from foreign and domestic terrorist. He walked away. Remeber satan owns this earth until Jesus returns. Trump is done and gone.

❀❀❀Tammy Dowell❀❀❀ @TammyDowell73
06 February, 08:28
HOT DAMN , I AM !! BRING IT ON BABY !!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
06 February, 08:27
Oh meeee meee mee me

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
06 February, 08:20
ONLY WAY TO JUSTICE IS THRU MILITARY TRIBUNAL !! COURTS CORRUPTED !!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
06 February, 08:19
🀩 MEMES #OUTLET🀩

somebody mind 1 and get 3 also for free

321 = #RIG FOR RED

321 WAS THE FAKE POSITIVES NEAR THE ANOUNCEMENT OF #Merkel #resignation
IN #GERMAN
WAS WEARING A #RED OUTFIT

06 February, 08:22
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
RIG FOR RED

06 February, 08:13

Dwayne Williams @dakokomo
06 February, 08:04
me! me! me!

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
06 February, 08:01
In all honesty, I am praying for conversions (active and retroactive for those who have already died). God the Father sent His only Son to redeem them with His Sacrifice. Punishment must be meted out for their atrocious acts but, let us pray as ONE for the salvation of their souls.

Denise Bel @DeniseExcited4Justice
06 February, 08:00
😘 I am I am, you can see it in my name!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
06 February, 07:52
Oh just ALL OF US!

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
06 February, 07:49
we the people

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
06 February, 07:48
80 million of us

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
06 February, 07:48
me always

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
06 February, 07:46
https://youtu.be/WUPbuiTMy... justice is something we should always find!!!