Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 December, 04:07
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
holllyyyy CHIT.!....Q has woken them up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 December, 03:59
OMGGGGG!!! Its 11.4 Podesta day!!! Hang the fucking bastard and silver bullet to the HEAD!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 December, 03:57
@squawk yer post has gone 11.4...

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
16 December, 04:13
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Thanks. Sorry just seeing this

05 December, 03:47
BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM.!!!!! who is this guy???

Jes King @jes_US
03 December, 08:37
best tweet of the third. 💓

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
03 December, 02:18

05 December, 04:05
In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication
spot on!! you see us now 🙂

USA DAR @buffaloalum
03 December, 02:09
I wish someone smarter than me would keep an updated list of everything that Elon Musk has/is/will be exposing so that the brainwashed libs and conservatives could finally start seeing/believing that our government, big pharma, media, hollywood, elites, and elected politicians and their families are mostly corrup and evil.

05 December, 03:45
In response USA DAR to his Publication
being done...military has it all... you have to have faith....we got this...

Other Half @Otherhalf
03 December, 11:03
Pretty sure the “stealth bomber” has just been revealed… perfectly timed with the release of the B-21. The cabal thought Elon Musk was one of them, and that’s why he was allowed to amass all the resources required to expose them. This was the troll message behind his Halloween costume: pretending to be a satanist

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
03 December, 10:58

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
03 December, 09:30

Night Shift @kekerista
03 December, 07:59
I am enjoying this so much
Watching this crash and burn is my idea of a good time.
Completely unrelated but worth mentioning

16 years ago I had some unusual things happen inside my body
Things that made me question my own sanity
Someone gave a name to my symptoms
They gave the name Morgellons
Back then, when there was a mass die off of microbiologists, one brave lady stepped up to help some of us. Dr. Hildegard Stanninger is her name

We were told to protect our DNA, raise our vibrations as we witnessed her being blacklisted, attempts on her life as we received information back from labs that ran scanning electron microscopes on samples we sent in to be analyzed

It was not shocking to see these images coming back regarding the blood of those who were jabbed
We were told....our "fibers" had the ability to transmit and receive
We were told Nanotechnology, self assembling, transhumanism

I used many of therapies Trump mentioned 16 years ago
They work
#TruthBelongsToT

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 December, 09:34
In response Night Shift to her Publication
What worked?

05 December, 03:49
In response Night Shift to her Publication
HCQ and Ivermectin are super important

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
03 December, 07:49

Red Edge @Rededge
03 December, 03:10