Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 December, 07:58
i literally need a caretaker at 28 years old.
i have one arm at 40%
one arm 0%
legs 30%
on my own for the next 9 hours
my body is worse shape than a 95 year old.
please send me good vibes.
this was me in my prime right before my gardasil damage hit me like a MACK TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was army bound
now i am wheelchair bound
i am so lost now.
Please pray for me
the parasites are really affecting my mental health today evidently

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
02 December, 08:50
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Wear a rubber band (not tight) when you feel a negative thought, gently snap it. This sends a signal that you are no longer bound by negative energies. We are all sending you heaing prayers. Pretend its a close friend or family member that youre talki g to. Praise God for his healing and accept it openly. HE has a plan for you. He only gives HIS strongest soldiers a difficult task that He lniws they can do! Hugs. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 December, 08:58
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
great advice thank you, im going to try this.
i got a rubber band and it even matches my outfit. God gonna give me some bonus points for that one 😎♥️🙏🌹😆
i do agree with God giving his toughest soldiers his toughest battles. i will remain strong ♥️🙏

Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker_911 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it