Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
01 December, 10:48
2023 and 2024

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Avers @RedDawn
02 December, 03:29
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
My brother and his wife haven't spoken to me or my mother in over a year because we would not get jabbed and support Trump. My mother has never met her grandson and hasn't been able to even zoom with her granddaughter. She is beyond heartbroken. Gonna be REAL hard. Especially because she's (my sister in law) a doctor and should know better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
02 December, 04:00
In response Robin Avers to her Publication
It's terrible, so sorry. I'm the only one that refused masks, shots and the rest of the mass psychosis the plandemic forced on all. I hosted Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter for over 20 years.
I was not welcomed and the celebrations were moved because I refused testing and double mask inside!

Robin Avers @RedDawn
I'm so sorry, that is not right. Forgive them Father, they know not what they do.
07:33 PM - Dec 02, 2022
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RedDawn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robin Avers, click on at the bottom under it