Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
01 December, 10:48
2023 and 2024

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Avers @RedDawn
02 December, 03:29
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
My brother and his wife haven't spoken to me or my mother in over a year because we would not get jabbed and support Trump. My mother has never met her grandson and hasn't been able to even zoom with her granddaughter. She is beyond heartbroken. Gonna be REAL hard. Especially because she's (my sister in law) a doctor and should know better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
It's terrible, so sorry. I'm the only one that refused masks, shots and the rest of the mass psychosis the plandemic forced on all. I hosted Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter for over 20 years.
I was not welcomed and the celebrations were moved because I refused testing and double mask inside!
04:00 PM - Dec 02, 2022
In response Robin Avers to her Publication
Only people mentioned by falconeddyx in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
03 December, 08:39
Wow! How did it come to this--the people who supposedly loved us and who we bent over backwards for for so many years did not hesitate to turn their backs on us. I agree--mass psychosis! I could certainly forgive but I will not welcome back into my life those who were willing to throw me under the bus. There will be new friends/connections to make once we are on the other side of the total takedown of the cabal, deep state rats and all those who followed their dictates!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
03 December, 09:25
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
The closeness is gone but I try to forgive but not forget. I have cousin's that are a few states away that were not jabbed, my kids of coarse never stayed away but also took the jab.
Like you said, how did it come to this? It's the people that designed and implemented the mass psychosis not the ones that blindly obeyed. Very sad, with a little research they all would have avoided it. I sent info to all!

Robin Avers @RedDawn
02 December, 07:33
I'm so sorry, that is not right. Forgive them Father, they know not what they do.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
02 December, 07:01
That is truly heartbreaking. I am so sorry this happened to you. Praying you all heal and come together once again.