Only people mentioned by falconeddyx in this post can reply
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
03 December, 08:59
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
My anger lies with the evil ones who developed and pushed this! I have lost family and friends or they are now living with jab injuries/health issues.
Collectively, I KNOW we tried to do our best to alert/educate people and while some heeded, many did not.
Now is not the time for "I Told You So". And yes, it IS hard to do since we were so demonized/disowned/etc. It was a very awful dark time. I know I will struggle with this, BUT.....
We ARE our "Brothers Keepers" Forgive, but never Forget.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
03 December, 08:24
Agreed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free2Bme @Free2Bme
03 December, 07:30
nonetheless...I tend to keep my distance due to shedding. Still love them but I warned them beforehand....tough love folks. They made a decision.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
02 December, 08:50
AMEN
Pure blood family of 5 here…. but Moms, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents poisoned…
Have compassion.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
03 December, 08:32
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
💕🙏

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 December, 06:30
-

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
02 December, 06:18
WELP, I HAVE SOME REPENTING TO DO...

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
02 December, 04:22
Amen. ❤❤❤

Robin Avers @RedDawn
02 December, 03:29
My brother and his wife haven't spoken to me or my mother in over a year because we would not get jabbed and support Trump. My mother has never met her grandson and hasn't been able to even zoom with her granddaughter. She is beyond heartbroken. Gonna be REAL hard. Especially because she's (my sister in law) a doctor and should know better.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
02 December, 04:00
In response Robin Avers to her Publication
It's terrible, so sorry. I'm the only one that refused masks, shots and the rest of the mass psychosis the plandemic forced on all. I hosted Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter for over 20 years.
I was not welcomed and the celebrations were moved because I refused testing and double mask inside!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
02 December, 07:00
In response Robin Avers to her Publication
I pray you can all be healed emotionally and that they see family is important. God bless all of you.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
02 December, 03:23
i love my friends and family and would never mock them or be cruel.. my heart bleeds when I think Im going to lose them or that Im going to see them crying or desperate because they know what they have done to themselves , to their parents and children .. its going to be heartbreaking but we have to hold them!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
02 December, 04:03
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
We are in for some very hard times. The grief will be unimaginable.
Some still don't see or believe it is and was bad.

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
02 December, 12:49
Look at all the children and babies who had no choice or say and got the jabs. Very terrible situation humans are in.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
02 December, 01:04
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
Yes the oficials that kowingly push this will be on trial for all this terrior. Very evil and sad.🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Castle Rock @CastleRock17
02 December, 08:56
still not goi g to lay down and be a wuss if they were the sheep. not our fault

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
02 December, 08:56
I am a RN in the field for 40 yrs. Ive had breast cancer twice so i chose not to take the vaccine for fear of getting struck with cancer again. Many of my patients took the vaxx for fear of getting sick and trusting what their doctors told them to do. It wasn’t because they are liberal leftties. I agree and strongly support anyone’s decision to take or refuse the vaxx! We must all support one another and spread a POSITIVE message for all who will listen and i have had some Liberals listen to me. Always be kind and have courage to do the right thing! God Bless You Patriots!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼🙌🏻

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
02 December, 08:45
Love your your Neighbor (we are ALL neighbors) as you Love God. There’s no difference…God lives in all. IHere, its ok to assume such.

Celery Juicer @Emme
02 December, 08:12
By this shall men know, ye are my disciples, if ye have love, one to another.

EAL Stokes @EAL
02 December, 02:31
We are not here by chance... It's our mission to assist those who did not have enough light in them to refuse vaccination. Even if we have suffered from their discrimination, we must leave that behind and look to the future...

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
02 December, 08:50
In response EAL Stokes to her Publication
Looking forward, not back.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
03 December, 08:38
In response EAL Stokes to her Publication
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
— Martin Luther King, Jr. in his speech, Loving Your Enemies.

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
02 December, 02:21
How many of the so called "un-vaxxed" previously received, accepted, condoned

all the other fake vaxxes?

How many of these same people went along with the fake vaxxes into their children?

I bear the shame and guilt as to my children.

We, the vast majority of us "unvaxxed", were tricked, for sure, before, just not this time.

So, why would any of us be mad at the "vaxxed" for something we fell for, participated with, before?

No

But what about the medical community, the institutions, the government entities, and the religious organ8zations, heck,the whole damn system?

And, most importantly, the
enemy
behind it all?

"Vengeance is mine", sayeth the Lord

but there will be those who want an eye for an eye, maybe blood, and there might be no stopping such as these, no matter what John Rich or anyone has to say.

May God have mercy on all
WeThePeople

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 December, 02:36
In response George Patton to his Publication
well said!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 December, 02:09
already habbening in these parts.. meeting vaxxed that are sick and suggesting remedies...I feel like a bartender 🙄

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
02 December, 05:04
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
yes me too, many still don't believe that it's jab related illness🤷‍♂️

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
02 December, 05:04
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
yes me too, many still don't believe that it's jab related illness🤷‍♂️

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 December, 02:11
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
ya... I have a few names of high ranking mil and civy people that I want to see hang...

IAM NJoy @NJoy
02 December, 12:47

Melissa Gregg @Septbaby80
01 December, 11:32
RIP Daddy. you always thought i was so stupid. now you know the truth. you hated me for standing up for all people and also protecting my children. do you hate me now? i hope you can finally feel how much a truly truly love you. 42 years ive cried wanting your love, i cry no more.

Celery Juicer @Emme
02 December, 08:14
In response Melissa Gregg to her Publication
💕💕💕🙏🏼

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 December, 11:25
"Love one another as I have loved you."💖