Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 December, 11:55
Congrats!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
02 December, 11:59
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
πŸ˜†πŸ€­πŸ˜....ur a badass and a stud Mare!!!
I love this..."the next severe winter of death".....
....just like a buncha groovin' jive honkeys!!!
Rollin'Rollin'Rollin'!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 December, 01:04
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
πŸ˜‚The old Disco ball,remember dancing to this & like that!

02 December, 05:17
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Me disco dancing?....no that never happened, but i love to play dance music to get people going!!! Some examples on my music link on my profile. I love this post tho...U rock!!!
🀍🏁🌎🏁🀍

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
02 December, 05:59
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
😁.. Well, I've just had a little listen to several of your tunes, and I must say, they are rather pleasing to my ear ☺️
I particularly enjoined ... While My Guitar Gently Weeps ... πŸ˜πŸ€—
Well done VTG πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
In Deed, You Really Do Rock, Real Good...πŸ˜„

Thank u Sky Kat! I appreciate that very much! I put my whole life into music and guitar...and im glad u enjoyed it a lil. Hope u get to hear mors u like. Also hope u pushed the heart button so i know what not to remove. Keep rockin' my dear!!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ€
🀍🏁🌎🏁🀍
07:02 PM - Dec 02, 2022
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it