Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 December, 07:58
i literally need a caretaker at 28 years old.
i have one arm at 40%
one arm 0%
legs 30%
on my own for the next 9 hours
my body is worse shape than a 95 year old.
please send me good vibes.
this was me in my prime right before my gardasil damage hit me like a MACK TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was army bound
now i am wheelchair bound
i am so lost now.
Please pray for me
the parasites are really affecting my mental health today evidently

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 December, 03:14
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
When we feel alone He is closer than ever. Talk with Him and receive comfort and strength. Get the โ€˜horse pasteโ€™ and use it all over your body and inside. Iver is one of His miracle cures.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
thank you๐Ÿ˜โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™
06:00 PM - Dec 02, 2022
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 December, 08:27
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
God bless you Patriot 777. Prayers are being sent for you by so many. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

02 December, 08:37
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
i feel the prayers working miracles on my body..... i have healed so much today since i woke up i went from 40% to 75% health. thats a huge jump for me and my immune system.
the good vibes and advice were amazing for my healing ๐Ÿ™

God is real, i am grateful he wants to heal me and he is choosing to protect me because i ask ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™ i love you all so much.... words cant even describe. i pray for you all everyday when i wake up first thingโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒน