Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 February, 02:36
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Tired of waiting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
07 February, 02:40
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
im losing everything 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Possum49) can see their posts

Debra Fierens @DollLady
06 February, 10:06
where is this account?

Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
06 February, 09:45
This could be completely true or completely false. Writer provided no evidence.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
06 February, 09:42
We are TRUSTING The PLAN. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Greg Holland @DeplorableGeorgian
06 February, 09:37

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
07 February, 12:40
In response Greg Holland to his Publication
😂

Rdy. Qtime. @Jn_bGs
06 February, 09:25
i just wish we stop using the EBS everytime someone says something is happening. This has been thrown around since november.

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
06 February, 09:20
Where can I find donaldjtrumpnewsview?????

Rdy. Qtime. @Jn_bGs
06 February, 09:30
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
dont think there is any proof with this.. doesnt look like anyone is going to answer. Again we dint get the facts we need🙏

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
06 February, 09:16
Thank you for posting this. I'm starting to hear alternative media, and some that I thought were loyal supporters suddenly taking Flynn's interview yesterday at face value instead of reading between the lines. Their attitude is very disappointing, since many look to them for reassurance. I just turned off the podcast and found more indepth information. What was Flynn supposed to say? "Yup, military are in charge and we're going to arrest that pretender any day now!"? HE CAN'T SAY THAT! He dropped all kinds of clues throughout the interview, people need to Listen!

wht 2.0 @wht
06 February, 09:01
It's the Constitution 'for' the united States 'of' America

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
06 February, 09:10
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I thought is was of? Will have to check!

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
06 February, 08:59
Where is this from?

Mona Belle @MonaBelle
06 February, 08:56
what platform is this from?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 February, 08:10
🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️