Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
22 November, 09:28
"WE" had informed you over 7 months ago

Mystic Knight @mysticknight
7 months ago
The wokes are not shitting bricks because Elon bought Twatter and "They" will not be able to censor anymore
"They" are shitting bricks because "They" know the secret concatenate link strings will reveal a very disturbing censored feed, gate kept by the very wokes who call themselves saviors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
29 November, 12:19
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
Many do not equate Musk with more than his businesses, but he is from South Africa, where they have maintained "farms" for thousands of years longer than the Americas. This hugely bigger than just free speech...and twitter is global...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 November, 01:40
In response Appaloosa 5250 to her Publication
know the secret concatenate link strings
He is hinting at it

29 November, 03:19
link me to a crash course. not beginner, can handle intense study.

29 November, 03:57
If you mean the link strings, I am truly sorry, I can not,
Musk will release it when it is time to, it does belongs to him
If you mean esoteric studies
What would you like to know?

29 November, 11:13
how to identify concatenate link strings

29 November, 11:14
when they are posted

29 November, 11:33
Most likely, it will not be posted but will show how, when and what [THEY] were doing

30 November, 01:54
lol...C++...I quit working with that a quarter century ago!

30 November, 02:28
LoL, where they to and who connected is the most important part

As you already know, nothing is lost nor useless when it comes to the net

01 December, 03:43
it is a good thing too! I am currently on a crash course on the differences between the two constitutions, Republic and corporation. Whew! so glad for the net!

01 December, 09:16
Oh the irony
The very tool of enslavement became the tool for freedom

01 December, 10:29
and vise versa...it is a fine line and quite the mess. Today is one of those days when I just want to close my eyes and imagine what it could be if we all learned to just be kinder. I have a dream... of everyone being so wealthy that money means nothing, and if you need a service, you must be kind enough to a person to make them WANT to gift their time and aide to you....it always comes back to that pesky "free will". People have to WANT to be kinder....this missing original Thirteenth amendment is quite interesting though...

01 December, 10:50
In time the public will, it is free will after all and though it may seems uncomfortable at the moment, they will realize it when they crash. Look at the former Twit employees, most now see what was done because of their foolishness. It is over and they know it. but most of America must awaken personally or rudely.
Funny how slavery was never abolished.
Your crimes? Breathing the air [THEY] believe [THEY] own, walking the Earth [THEY believe is [THEIRS], drinking the waters [THEY] believe [THEY] manifest and for simply existing.
Thus mRNA, war on drugs, war on crime, etc...
They Live is a documentary

01 December, 11:40
Have you seen this amendment? in the us corp constitution it was replaced with the current one, with the fourteenth sixteenth and seventeenth never being ratified.
That is probably the hardest part for this grammy. I would not wish the pain of awakening on anyone, and yet they must all run that gauntlet to move forward…

01 December, 01:46
Yes, it was removed "hidden" when the U.S. was founded and then sold off to the London Charter, but you must read between the lines, that involves every single American alive today. Pauper, commoner, etc... are nobility titles
Remember what Hillary called Americans?

01 December, 02:27
Yes and no. How we interpret it now is completely separate from how it was interpreted when written, and there is where the confusion begins. Words do indeed matter. This "dog latin" is for the birds😂 At the time passing the Bar exam was the equivalent of a British Honour, and the attempt was made to keep them from legislating the law to benefit themselves vs the people. However, bringing it to the forefront would remove a great many folks from Congress who had received fringe benefits from lobbyists...as I understand it, it is still attached to the original constitution, simply removed from the corporate constitution. still a lot to cross reference though.

01 December, 03:14
commoner (n.)
late 14c. (mid-14c. in Anglo-French), "one of the common people, a member of the third estate," agent noun from common (v.) "participate in common, associate or have dealings with" (mid-14c.), from common (adj.). From mid-15c. as "member of the House of Commons."
noble (n.)
"man of rank, person of acknowledged social or political preeminence; person of rank above a commoner," c. 1300, from noble (adj.). The same noun sense also is in Old French and Latin. From mid-14c. as the name of an English coin first issued in reign of Edward III.

Legal Form "character" is a Legal Name

01 December, 03:22
interesting. Is this why the Brunson case can move forward with "common" names vs "proper" names?

01 December, 03:29
CORRECT!!!!
Fraud does what?

01 December, 03:40
Fraud vitiates everything (FVE)... so we still must tackle it from both constitutions, correct? Via the corporate constitution, they have legalized fraud as long as two thirds of them agree, but the constitution itself still holds them accountable? Or are they culpable from both?

01 December, 06:50
Both, that is why [THEY] are attempting to change it

01 December, 07:17
😁OK! Back to the battlefield! We learn the law one chat at a time and next thing you know, half the country understands how the law works...wait...how are {they] currently attempting to change it? Other than the medias gaslighting nonstop...

01 December, 08:46
exactly,
you have already answered your question
Law of Flow, where the public goes, so does the Nation

02 December, 10:04
Thank you! That developed into some great conversation and ideas for folks last night!

02 December, 10:11
See, it is not difficult once you remove bias from the equation. You can begin to understand and know the process and works by [THEIR] means, but either way, they are tools which can be used against them and why IT must be rewritten or simply removed from prying "EYE"s, it is too late for [THEM] to do so.

The jig is up

"OUR" pleasure always

02 December, 10:22
Most times I want this to just be done so I can get back to what the good Lord trained me for, helping people heal themselves…then I realize I am on this fork in the road for a reason and it all makes sense again! This too is part of the healing process!

02 December, 11:21
You are not the only one who feels that way. Yet, that is the role we must play in this theater of personas. But what a Grand Play it is! For the first time, since the peak of Atlantis, the world is truly uniting as ONE. A New World Order built by the people and for the people, and not the psychopaths.
But first, old wounds must be healed, as you have stated

02 December, 11:38
The age of Aquarius…humanity working FOR humanity…

02 December, 12:14
Yes it is
It has been a very long time coming

02 December, 02:08
If we were to rewrite the thirteenth amendment, would we simply leave off the title portion and leave the gifting in place, or add foreign in front of the title?

02 December, 02:14
Not sure, there too many factors at the moment
That would be up to the public and the Reps they elect
The pendulum can swing either way

02 December, 02:15
yes. but if i were to get the conversation going, what would be preferred?

02 December, 02:21
Either way, it is a grift, but I understand, so I would go with a rewrite and add foreign, so both, because it was not ratified, therefor null and void

02 December, 02:27
That is what I could not figure out. some say it was some say it wasn't.

02 December, 02:37
If IT was hidden then IT was not ratified, even though they say it is
If the U.S. corp was installed, then IT is not legal
If the former Nation State know as America ceased to exist, then IT can not be ratified, because of fraud, no representation
If the U.S. corp is a colony of the Crown and property of the London Charter, then the above remains true
If America is held in contempt of payment for the war effort, then the Charter is still in effect and thus the debt has not been cured, thus the constitution is null and void, due to forfiture
Are you beginning to "SEE"
It is all a grift no matter how you place it
And if America did exist, then why all that is happening these days?

02 December, 02:43
Nick Fiorenza. Miss him. Was he too outspoken? Too soon?

02 December, 02:56
possibly

02 December, 03:00
i find it so incredibly strange that his page is suspended in the wayback machine… Just curious…

02 December, 03:01
That truly is strange

02 December, 03:06
the only one i have ever seen, but his readings on the alignment of the stars were incredible. We do succeed!

02 December, 03:16
"SEE" the world is awakening to the fraud

02 December, 03:24
oh yes! 10 million strong and counting! The study of the “berth certificate” was fascinating!

02 December, 03:46
Interesting study it is and it goes deeper than can be believed.
wait til the world finds out what/who Lucifer is
READ IT CAREFULLY!
* ward of admiralty, A seaman - so called because of the legal view that a seaman, in contractual matters, should be treated as a beneficiary and the other contracting party as a fiduciary because of the perceived inequitability of their bargaining positions. [Cases: Seamen (;::J 1.]
I am the stock of my Mother/Father, self-evident in the blood/aether in my lineage/veins, mitochondrial DNA "delta 9 Lucifer delta 10 mdna" from my Mother which is prima facie evidence of my bloodline (rhA+) where my Father is the beneficiary of any/all ascendants borne to him. The Father (semen*) of any/all borne to him render him the beneficiary only, whereas the Mother is fiduciary.
Black's Law Dictionary

02 December, 04:25
So from this, i would say study Anna very closely…

02 December, 04:31
Do you see what the DNA is made of?

02 December, 04:41
i study DNA a little differently, so will have to take some time on this one. It appears from this that the mother is Lucifer. Is this why Anna says Satan is so angry because Jesus took Mary Magdalene’s sins from her and washed her clean, and he has had no High Priestess since?

AAHHH,
Is not what is happening these days the destruction of the Sacred Feminine?
It is androgynous, not male nor female but can be "FORM"ed into one
04:51 PM - Dec 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by MysticKnight in this post can reply
02 December, 05:16
ahhh… the glyphosate!

02 December, 05:24
Now connect the dots
Lucifer is the unborn child
Destruction of the family through removal of the Father
Sexualization of children, gay men = females, lesbians = females, trans, etc....
So it is not adrenochrome that [THEY] are after, it is what's in IT
The Spark of Life